- Home /
- Cooking /
- Microwaves /
- Built-In /
- Kitchenaid 24" Built In Microwave Oven with 1000 Watt Cooking - Black
Kitchenaid 24" Built In Microwave Oven with 1000 Watt Cooking - Black
Product Inquiry Form
All fields marked * are required.
Width: 24 inches
Depth: 21 inches
This high power, 1000 watt microwave can quickly and thoroughly cook all your favorite foods. The 1.4 cu. Ft. provides a full family-sized cooking capacity while the satin cross-hatched handles, and stainless steel cavity are the perfect complement to youThis high power, 1000 watt microwave can quickly and thoroughly cook all your favorite foods. The 1.4 cu. Ft. provides a full family-sized cooking capacity while the satin cross-hatched handles, and stainless steel cavity are the perfect complement to your oven. Trim kits are included that allow you to install this microwave into a 27- or 30-inch cutout to pair with your wall oven or range.
|Cutout Depth||21-3/4 in|
|Cutout Height||17-5/8 in|
|Cutout Width||22-1/4 in|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree||32-1/2 in|
|Configuration and Overview|
|Prop 65||CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY - WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov .|
|Handle Color||Stainless Steel|
|Cooking Power||1000 w|
|Microwave Selections||Add A Minute, Control Lock, Cook, Cook Power, Cook Time, Defrost, Keep Warm, Languages - English/French, Popcorn, Potato, Reheat|
|Turntable Diameter Size||15-3/4 in|
|Work Surface Light||Incandescent|
|Location of Controls||Top|
|Microwave Selections||Add A Minute, Control Lock, Cook, Cook Power, Cook Time, Defrost, Keep Warm, Languages - English/French, Popcorn, Potato, Reheat, Timer|
|Care Guide||Click here to download|
|Installation Guide||Click here to download|
|Installation Instructions||Click here to download|
|Owners Manual Quick Reference||Click here to download|
|Parts List||Click here to download|
|Use & Care Guide||Click here to download|
|Warranty Information||Click here to download|
|Warranty Page||Click here to download|
No rebates currently available for this model.
Since the inception of its iconic Stand Mixer, KitchenAid continues to produce high-performing appliances with its signature design and adaptable technology. In fact, the brand is the only one to focus its efforts exclusively on innovative solutions for the kitchen. Featuring quality craftsmanship, KitchenAid appliances are designed specifically for exceptional, chef-inspired performance every time.
- Black Stainless Steel - The soft, brushed metal of KitchenAid’s black stainless steel finish is designed with PrintShield™ to resist fingerprints and smudges and paired with chrome details and polished handles to make a bold statement in any kitchen.
- Platinum Interior - An unexpected design touch exclusively found in KitchenAid appliances, the platinum finish offers an attractive, elegant look which complements other metallic accents throughout the interior.
- Commercial-Style Ranges with Dual Fuel - Combining a gas cooktop with electric oven, KitchenAid’s commercial-style range with dual fuel offers a gourmet cooking experience for passionate cooks. These ranges bring the professional tools of restaurant chefs into the home, such as two 20K BTU Ultra Power™ Dual-Flame Burners and the Even-Heat™ True Convection System.
- 5-Door Refrigerator - Featuring the beautiful platinum interior, its distinctively flexible refrigerators offer 5 doors, including 2 soft-close drawers to deliver advanced storage solutions and the Preserva® Food Care System to keep foods fresher longer.
- Even-Heat™ True Convection - Included with every KitchenAid wall oven and select ranges, KitchenAid’s Even-Heat™ Technology offers consistent and precise cooking methods for optimal results in even the most challenging dishes, from delicate sauces to five-course meals.
- Clean Water Wash System - Offering a superior filtering system that never needs to be cleaned, this advanced filter system continuously eliminates particles from the wash water and uses less water and energy while saving more time.
- Dynamic Wash Arms - A nine dynamic wash arm offers 3x the cleaning coverage of KitchenAid’s "X" design wash warm by providing a spray in every direction that gives dishes a powerful clean no matter their placement inside the dishwasher cavity.