- Home /
- Cooking /
- Microwaves /
- Countertop /
- Whirlpool 2.2 cu. ft. Countertop Microwave with 1,200-Watt Cooking Power
Whirlpool 2.2 cu. ft. Countertop Microwave with 1,200-Watt Cooking Power
Low Inventory, Call/Text Store for Delivery Date
Product Inquiry Form
All fields marked * are required.
Width: 24 inches
Depth: 20 inches
Microwave Capacity: 2.2
Microwave Wattage: 1200.0
This Whirlpool® countertop microwave delivers convenient features that are easy to use no matter who's doing the cooking. Fit dishes of almost any size in the 2.2 cubic feet of Whirlpool brand's largest capacity countertop microwave. Plus, sensor cooking automatically adjusts the cook time so there's no need to guess. From sidesto snacks, enjoy fitting cooking into any schedule.
|Configuration and Overview|
|Location of Controls||Right|
|Number of Keypads||1|
|Number of Quick Touch/One-Touch Selections||9|
|Number of Power Levels||10|
|Cavity Finish||Powder Coat|
|Cooking Power||1200 w|
|Number or Racks||0|
|Turntable Diameter Size||16-9/16 in|
|Work Surface Light||No|
|Fan Speed Indicator||No|
|Number of Sensor Control Keypads||6|
|Blower Type||Forced Air|
|Microwave Selections||Add 30 Seconds, Beverage, Control Lock, Cook, Cook Power, Cook Time, Defrost, Dinner Plate, End of Cycle Signal, Favorites, Fresh Vegetable, Frozen Entree, Frozen Vegetable, Off/Cancel, Pizza, Popcorn, Potato, Soup, Timer|
|Care Guide||Click here to download|
|Installation Instructions||Click here to download|
|Owner's Manual||Click here to download|
|Specification Sheet||Click here to download|
|Specifications Sheet||Click here to download|
|Warranty - W10875461 - Rev A||Click here to download|
|Warranty Page||Click here to download|
No rebates currently available for this model.
Thoughtfully designed to keep the day moving, Whirlpool appliances are designed specifically with you in mind. From a range that heats up quickly so you can get tonight’s dinner done in a jiffy and a washer and dryer that efficiently remove grass stains from out of your kid’s soccer uniform, to a dishwasher that can handle all of today’s dishes, Whirlpool has the appliance to give your chores the attention they require. Discover the right appliance suites to give your family the care they need.
- Fingerprint-Resistant Black Stainless – A modern alternative to the stainless steel you already love, Whirlpool’s black stainless steel will elevate your kitchen and give it a stylish edge. Either as a statement piece or as an entire suite, this fingerprint-resistant finish will boldly stand out or seamlessly blend in.
- Fingerprint-Resistant Stainless Steel – The always fresh Whirlpool stainless steel is easy to clean, fingerprint-resistant, and smudge-proof so your refrigerator will look as remarkable on the outside as it works on the inside.
- FrozenBake™ Technology – Making a frozen meal just got even easier thanks to FrozenBake™ technology which eliminates the need to preheat so you can get back to the things you love.
- Third Level Rack – Now those hard-to-fit items have a place of their own with the Whirlpool dishwasher third level rack, offering over 35% more space so you can load more dishes while reducing the need to handwash dishware.
- Infinity Slide Shelf – Enjoy even more room in your Whirlpool refrigerator with the Infinity Slide Shelf featuring an adjustable center pane to slide back and stop at any point so you can fit and find it all.
- Wash & Dry Cycle – Never have to switch over the laundry again, you can now wash and dry their soccer uniform right there in the Whirlpool washer thanks to the Wash & Dry Cycle.
COVID-19 impact on manufacturing
Appliance factories in the USA are dealing with a variety of pandemic related issues. Challenges include worker quarantines, part supplier delays, slowdowns from routine cleanings and occasionally, weeks of factory closures. Social distancing also limits how many people can work on the same assembly line, decreasing productivity. Beyond that, staffing is reduced due to some workers need to stay at home as daycare centers are closed. These challenges are unlike anything we’ve ever seen in our industry.
Priority shipping, same as the big box stores
Some customers are fooled into thinking that the home centers get product faster than a local retailers like Bray & Scarff. That’s simply false. Bray & Scarff has priority status from all our vendors. We place truckload orders for items from the factory just like the box stores. Custom order items like wall ovens and cooktops are much faster from an independent like us. Most built-in appliances ship to us in 3-5 days. The large retailers can’t match our speed.
Shop local and support American made products
Bray & Scarff is the top local and independent retailer serving the greater Washington D.C. metro region. We believe that a patriotic brand assortment is important, especially since we serve our nation’s capital. The vast majority of all the product we sell are manufactured in Kentucky, Ohio, Tennessee, Iowa, North Carolina and Wisconsin. Thank you for shopping Bray & Scarff and supporting local jobs with American made products.