4.7 31 Reviews
GE ®1.7 Cu. Ft. Over-the-Range Sensor Microwave Oven
Product Inquiry Form
All fields marked * are required.
Style: Over The Range
Width: 30 inches
Depth: 15 inches
Vent Cfm: 300.0
1.7 cu. ft. capacity
1000 Watts (IEC-705 test procedure)
Weight and time defrost
Simply enter the weight of the food, and the oven automatically sets the optimal defrosting time and power level or set your desired time for defrosting
Two-speed, 300-CFM venting system
Removes smoke, steam and odors
"Add 30 seconds" button
Add 30 seconds of microwave cooking time
Worry-free melting of butter, caramel, chocolate and marshmallows
Upfront charcoal filter with indicator light
Light indicates when odor-removing charcoal filter needs to be replaced
Recessed turntable with on/off
Controls turntable operation
Sensor cooking controls
Automatically adjusts time and power for delicious cooking results
|Total Capacity (cubic feet)||1.7|
|App Filter - Venting Type||External|
|App Filter - Control Type||Electronic touchpad|
|App Filter - Voltage||120V|
|App Filter - Capacity||Microwave Medium (1.5 - 1.8 cu. ft.)|
|App Filter - Cooking Technology||Microwave Only|
|App Filter - Cabinet Width||Cooking 30 in. (Standard)|
|App Filter - Product Type||Microwave Over-the-Range|
|App Filter - Convection||No|
|Door Color||Black Stainless|
|Oven Door Features||Oven Window|
|Color Appearance||Black Stainless|
|POWER / RATINGS|
|Electrical Input - 120V Watts||1580|
|Electrical Input - 120V Amperage||15|
|Warranty Notes||See written warranty for full details|
|Parts Warranty||Limited 1-year entire appliance|
|Labor Warranty||Limited 1-year entire appliance|
|ECONOMICAL / QUIET|
|Venting Type||Externally Vented|
|App Filter - Wattage||1000 to 1099|
|Recirculating Charcoal Filter Kit||JX81J (Included)|
|Optional Side Filler Panel Kit||JX36CTS|
|WEIGHTS & DIMENSIONS|
|Approximate Shipping Weight||59.0|
|Cavity (W x H x D)||20-31/32 x 9-3/8 x 14-3/16|
|Turntable On / Off||Yes|
|Microwave Watts (IEC-705)||1000.0|
|Control Type||Electronic Touch|
Halogen - 2 Bulbs
|Sound Volume Control||Yes|
|Control Features||Add 30 Seconds
Replace Filter Notification
|Express Cook||1-5 Minutes|
|Product Type||Over-the-range Microwave|
|Interior Oven Light||Incandescent|
|Electronic Digital Display with Clock||Digital (1 line)|
|Microwave Sensor Cooking Controls||Beverage
|Style||Over The Range|
No rebates currently available for this model.
GE Appliances strives to answer real-life needs to simplify your daily routines while defining design trends in the kitchen industry. Enjoy an upgraded look and feel of your kitchen with the ingenuity and innovation you will only find from the company that’s been redefining technology for over 100 years. With many of its products designed and engineered in America, you can shop GE appliances knowing you’re investing in the reliability of quality products and the livelihood of hard-working Americans. Always looking forward into the future, GE Appliances deliver products that perfectly align with today’s lifestyle.
- Black Stainless Steel – A sleek bold statement featuring brushed metal stainless steel finish and a glossy black hue.
- Black Slate - A deep charcoal take on stainless steel featuring a matte finish to hide fingerprints and smudges
- Slate - A warm matte alternative to stainless steel that is both smudge-proof and magnetic
- Stainless Steel – A classic, neutral tone designed for every kitchen style.
- Door-in-Door - Enjoy quick access to your family favorites and extra room for your taller items with GE’s innovative door-in-door design found in select GE Refrigerators.
- WiFi Connect - Control your appliance features, from scheduling your refrigerator’s hot water to adjusting your oven’s cook time, with Wi-Fi Connected found in GE refrigerators, ranges, wall ovens, dishwashers, washers, and dryers.
- Self-Clean with Steam Clean Option - Now you can clean your GE oven the way you want with self-clean and steam clean options. Use the steam clean feature to remove light soils or the concentrated heat of self-clean option for tougher baked-on messes.
- Heavy-Duty Agitator and Deep Rinse Cycle - Experience a cleaner wash cycle with GE Top Load Washers, featuring a heavy-duty agitator that distributes a powerful wash action and a deep rinse cycle to thoroughly remove soap residues.
- SmartDispense™ Technology - GE washers features the SmartDispense™ feature can hold up over a gallon of liquid detergent and liquid softener, removing the need for you to measure or pour detergent.
- Water Station - Pre-washing and soaking clothes is easier than ever with a built-in faucet inside GE washers which dispenses water and detergent for an even cleaner wash.