- Home /
- Cooking /
- Microwaves /
- Over The Range /
- Whirlpool 1.9 cu. ft. Capacity Steam Microwave with Sensor Cooking
Whirlpool 1.9 cu. ft. Capacity Steam Microwave with Sensor Cooking
Low Inventory, Call/Text Store for Delivery Date
Product Inquiry Form
All fields marked * are required.
Style: Over The Range
Width: 30 inches
Depth: 16 inches
Microwave Capacity: 1.9
Microwave Wattage: 1000.0
This Whirlpool® microwave has convenient features that are easy to use no matter who's doing the cooking. Our sensor cooking microwave automatically adjusts cooking times so there's no need to guess. Free up cooktop space by steaming foods in the microwave and get quick cleanup with a CleanRelease® non-stick interior. From sides to snacks, fit cooking into any schedule.
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree||39-3/8 in|
|Configuration and Overview|
|Location of Controls||Right|
|Number of Keypads||30|
|Number of Quick Touch/One-Touch Selections||12|
|Number of Power Levels||10|
|Cooking Power||1000 w|
|Number or Racks||1|
|Turntable Diameter Size||12.0 in|
|Work Surface Light||Incandescent|
|Fan Speed Indicator||Yes|
|Number of Sensor Control Keypads||6|
|Duct Direction||Vertical or Horizontal|
|Duct Outlet Size||3 1/4 x 10|
|Filters||Charcoal Odor Removing Filter|
|Number of Speeds||3|
|Features||CleanRelease® Non-Stick Interior, Steam Cooking, Sensor Cooking, Add 30 Seconds Button, Adjustable Cooktop Lighting, Conventional|
|Microwave Configuration||Microwave Hood Combination|
|Microwave Selections||Add 30 Seconds, Control Lock, Cook, Cook Power, Cook Time, Defrost, End of Cycle Signal, Frozen Entree, Keep Warm, Off/Cancel, Pause, Popcorn, Potato, Reheat, Soften/Melt, Steam, Fresh Vegetable, Timer|
|Style||Over The Range|
|Installation Instructions||Click here to download|
|Parts List||Click here to download|
|Specification Sheet||Click here to download|
|Specifications Sheet||Click here to download|
|Use and Care Guide - W10918342 - Rev A||Click here to download|
|Warranty Page - W10918342-W||Click here to download|
No rebates currently available for this model.
Thoughtfully designed to keep the day moving, Whirlpool appliances are designed specifically with you in mind. From a range that heats up quickly so you can get tonight’s dinner done in a jiffy and a washer and dryer that efficiently remove grass stains from out of your kid’s soccer uniform, to a dishwasher that can handle all of today’s dishes, Whirlpool has the appliance to give your chores the attention they require. Discover the right appliance suites to give your family the care they need.
- Fingerprint-Resistant Black Stainless – A modern alternative to the stainless steel you already love, Whirlpool’s black stainless steel will elevate your kitchen and give it a stylish edge. Either as a statement piece or as an entire suite, this fingerprint-resistant finish will boldly stand out or seamlessly blend in.
- Fingerprint-Resistant Stainless Steel – The always fresh Whirlpool stainless steel is easy to clean, fingerprint-resistant, and smudge-proof so your refrigerator will look as remarkable on the outside as it works on the inside.
- FrozenBake™ Technology – Making a frozen meal just got even easier thanks to FrozenBake™ technology which eliminates the need to preheat so you can get back to the things you love.
- Third Level Rack – Now those hard-to-fit items have a place of their own with the Whirlpool dishwasher third level rack, offering over 35% more space so you can load more dishes while reducing the need to handwash dishware.
- Infinity Slide Shelf – Enjoy even more room in your Whirlpool refrigerator with the Infinity Slide Shelf featuring an adjustable center pane to slide back and stop at any point so you can fit and find it all.
- Wash & Dry Cycle – Never have to switch over the laundry again, you can now wash and dry their soccer uniform right there in the Whirlpool washer thanks to the Wash & Dry Cycle.
5 Year Extended Service Plan 100% Credit Back OptionIf you do not use your extended service plan during the 5 year time period you will receive full credit for your warranty purchase price in the form of a Bray & Scarff in store credit. Credits are applied to our regular price and are valid 12 months after the expiration of the service plan.
5 Year Extended Service Plan with $39 Deductible and 1/2 Credit Back OptionIf you do not use your extended service plan during the 3 year time period you will will receive 1/2 credit for your warranty purchase price in the form of a Bray & Scarff in store credit. Credits are applied to our regular price and are valid for 12 months after the expiration of the service plan.
Why don't we show the lower price?
Sometimes manufacturers require us to advertise products at a specific price. When we sell these items at a lower price, we are required to display the lower sale price only in the shopping cart.
You are not obligated to purchase the item by adding it to the cart and you can remove the item from the cart at anytime.