- Home /
- Cooking /
- Microwaves /
- Over The Range /
- Whirlpool 1.1 cu. ft. Low Profile Microwave Hood Combination
Whirlpool 1.1 cu. ft. Low Profile Microwave Hood Combination
ⓘ Factory Delay:Order Today for Estimated Delivery on 08/13/2020
On Display at Annapolis, MD
Product Inquiry Form
All fields marked * are required.
Style: Over The Range
Width: 30 inches
Depth: 18 inches
Microwave Capacity: 1.1
Microwave Wattage: 1000.0
Find a better fit for your kitchen with this small over-the-range microwave with vent that removes smoke, odor and moisture like a standard hood. Save space with a low profile design that fits your undercabinet hood space, and quickly wipe up with the CleanRelease® non-stick interior of this easy to clean microwave. Also, sensor cooking tracks cooking progress for you.
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree||42-1/8 in|
|Configuration and Overview|
|Prop 65||CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY - WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov .|
|Convenience Cooking Controls||Yes|
|Location of Controls||Right Front|
|Number of Convenience Control Pads||6|
|Number of Keypads||24|
|Cooking Power||1000 w|
|Microwave Selections||Add 30 Seconds, Auto Cook, Beverage, Control Lock, Cook, Cook Power, Cook Time, Defrost, Dinner Plate, End of Cycle Signal, Fresh Vegetable, Frozen Vegetable, Frozen Entree, Languages - English/French, Off/Cancel, Pause, Pizza, Popcorn, Reheat, Sound On/Off, Soup, Steam|
|Number or Racks||0|
|Scrolling Electronic Display||Yes|
|Turntable Diameter Size||12.0 in|
|Work Surface Light||LED|
|Number of Power Levels||10|
|One Touch Cooking||Yes|
|Fan Speed Indicator||Yes|
|Number of Sensor Control Keypads||4|
|Duct Direction||Vertical or Horizontal|
|Duct Outlet Size||3 1/4 x 10|
|Filters||Charcoal Odor Removing Filter|
|Number of Speeds||4|
|Microwave Configuration||Microwave Hood Combination|
|Microwave Selections||Add 30 Seconds, Auto Cook, Beverage, Control Lock, Cook, Cook Power, Cook Time, Defrost, Dinner Plate, End of Cycle Signal, Fresh Vegetable, Frozen Vegetable, Frozen Entree, Languages - English/French, Off/Cancel, Pause, Pizza, Popcorn, Reheat, Sound On/Off, Soup, Steam, Timer|
|Style||Over The Range|
No rebates currently available for this model.
Thoughtfully designed to keep the day moving, Whirlpool appliances are designed specifically with you in mind. From a range that heats up quickly so you can get tonight’s dinner done in a jiffy and a washer and dryer that efficiently remove grass stains from out of your kid’s soccer uniform, to a dishwasher that can handle all of today’s dishes, Whirlpool has the appliance to give your chores the attention they require. Discover the right appliance suites to give your family the care they need.
- Fingerprint-Resistant Black Stainless – A modern alternative to the stainless steel you already love, Whirlpool’s black stainless steel will elevate your kitchen and give it a stylish edge. Either as a statement piece or as an entire suite, this fingerprint-resistant finish will boldly stand out or seamlessly blend in.
- Fingerprint-Resistant Stainless Steel – The always fresh Whirlpool stainless steel is easy to clean, fingerprint-resistant, and smudge-proof so your refrigerator will look as remarkable on the outside as it works on the inside.
- FrozenBake™ Technology – Making a frozen meal just got even easier thanks to FrozenBake™ technology which eliminates the need to preheat so you can get back to the things you love.
- Third Level Rack – Now those hard-to-fit items have a place of their own with the Whirlpool dishwasher third level rack, offering over 35% more space so you can load more dishes while reducing the need to handwash dishware.
- Infinity Slide Shelf – Enjoy even more room in your Whirlpool refrigerator with the Infinity Slide Shelf featuring an adjustable center pane to slide back and stop at any point so you can fit and find it all.
- Wash & Dry Cycle – Never have to switch over the laundry again, you can now wash and dry their soccer uniform right there in the Whirlpool washer thanks to the Wash & Dry Cycle.
Nobody like surprises when they make a major purchase. Stop by our Annapolis, MD store and have one of our Appliance Consultants show you how it operates. We'll explain all the features as well as how it compares to similar items, all in a friendly, no pressure environment. Bray & Scarff, where it doesn't cost more to get more.
COVID-19 impact on manufacturing
Appliance factories in the USA are dealing with a variety of pandemic related issues. Challenges include worker quarantines, part supplier delays, slowdowns from routine cleanings and occasionally, weeks of factory closures. Social distancing also limits how many people can work on the same assembly line, decreasing productivity. Beyond that, staffing is reduced due to some workers need to stay at home as daycare centers are closed. These challenges are unlike anything we’ve ever seen in our industry.
Priority shipping, same as the big box stores
Some customers are fooled into thinking that the home centers get product faster than a local retailers like Bray & Scarff. That’s simply false. Bray & Scarff has priority status from all our vendors. We place truckload orders for items from the factory just like the box stores. Custom order items like wall ovens and cooktops are much faster from an independent like us. Most built-in appliances ship to us in 3-5 days. The large retailers can’t match our speed.
Shop local and support American made products
Bray & Scarff is the top local and independent retailer serving the greater Washington D.C. metro region. We believe that a patriotic brand assortment is important, especially since we serve our nation’s capital. The vast majority of all the product we sell are manufactured in Kentucky, Ohio, Tennessee, Iowa, North Carolina and Wisconsin. Thank you for shopping Bray & Scarff and supporting local jobs with American made products.