GE 30" Built-In Convection Double Wall Oven
Product Inquiry Form
All fields marked * are required.
Style: Electric: Double
Width: 30 inches
Depth: 27 inches
Self Clean: Yes
Convection Oven: Yes
Proof Mode: Yes
Warming Drawer: No
Storage Drawer: No
Sabbath Mode: Yes
Precision is the name of your cooking game
Brighten up life in the kitchen
The perfect bake is now perfectly easy
No preheat, no hassle
Fried taste. Crisp texture. Less oil.
|Oven Cooking Modes||Convection Bake
Convection Bake Multi-Rack
Convection Broil Hi/Lo
Precision Cooking Modes
Thermal Broil Hi/Lo
|Product Type||Double Oven
|Oven Interior||2 Halogen Interior Oven Lights (Both Ovens)
Black Gloss Finish
|Oven Features||10-Pass Bake Element
10-Pass Dual Broil Element
Closed Door Broiling
|Cleaning Time||Variable with Delay Clean Option
|Oven Control Features||12-Hour Shut-Off Capability
Audible Preheat Signal
Auto Recipe Conversion
Certified Sabbath Mode
Control Lock Capability
C° or F° Programmable
Electronic Clock & Kitchen Timer
|Optional Accessories||UXWORXR30 - 30" Never Scrub Roller Rack
WB18T10574 - 60" Replacement Electrical Conduit
WB18T10580 - 72" Replacement Electrical Conduit
WB48X10056 - Large Broiler Pan
|Oven Rack Features||2 Never Scrub Flat Racks
2 Never Scrub Roller Racks
6 Embossed Rack Positions (Both Ovens)
|Self-Clean Oven Door Lock||Automatic
|Cooking System||True European Convection (Lower)
True European Convection with Direct Air (Upper)
|Control Type||7" Full-Color Touch LCD Screen
|Connected Capabilities||Amazon Alexa
The Google Assistant
|Oven Cleaning Type||Self-Clean with Steam Clean Option
|Power / Ratings|
|KW Rating at 240V||9
|Amp Rating at 208V||40
|Broiler Wattage||4300W; Dual Element
|Amp Rating at 240V||40
|KW Rating at 208V||6.8
|Weights & Dimensions|
|Overall Depth||26 3/4 in
|Cabinet Width||30 in
|Net Weight||260 lb
|Oven Interior Dimensions (upper)||25 x 17-3/8 x 20-1/4
|Overall Width||29 3/4 in
|Cutout Dimensions (w x h x d) (in.)||28-1/2 x 51-13/16 x 23-1/2
|Oven Interior Dimensions (lower)||25 x 17-3/8 x 20-1/4
|Approximate Shipping Weight||278 lb
|Overall Height||53 in
|Labor Warranty||Limited 1-year entire appliance
|Warranty Notes||See written warranty for full details
|Parts Warranty||Limited 1-year entire appliance
|Color Appearance||Stainless Steel
|Installation||Above Warming Drawer
Café Pro Style
|Total Capacity (cubic feet)||10 cu ft
|Capacity (Cu. Ft.)||5.0 Upper / 5.0 Lower
|Optional Kits||CXWD0H0PMBT Brushed Black
CXWD0H0PMBZ Brushed Bronze
CXWD0H0PMCU Brushed Copper
No rebates currently available for this model.
GE Appliances strives to answer real-life needs to simplify your daily routines while defining design trends in the kitchen industry. Enjoy an upgraded look and feel of your kitchen with the ingenuity and innovation you will only find from the company that’s been redefining technology for over 100 years. With many of its products designed and engineered in America, you can shop GE appliances knowing you’re investing in the reliability of quality products and the livelihood of hard-working Americans. Always looking forward into the future, GE Appliances deliver products that perfectly align with today’s lifestyle.
- Black Stainless Steel – A sleek bold statement featuring brushed metal stainless steel finish and a glossy black hue.
- Black Slate - A deep charcoal take on stainless steel featuring a matte finish to hide fingerprints and smudges
- Slate - A warm matte alternative to stainless steel that is both smudge-proof and magnetic
- Stainless Steel – A classic, neutral tone designed for every kitchen style.
- Door-in-Door - Enjoy quick access to your family favorites and extra room for your taller items with GE’s innovative door-in-door design found in select GE Refrigerators.
- WiFi Connect - Control your appliance features, from scheduling your refrigerator’s hot water to adjusting your oven’s cook time, with Wi-Fi Connected found in GE refrigerators, ranges, wall ovens, dishwashers, washers, and dryers.
- Self-Clean with Steam Clean Option - Now you can clean your GE oven the way you want with self-clean and steam clean options. Use the steam clean feature to remove light soils or the concentrated heat of self-clean option for tougher baked-on messes.
- Heavy-Duty Agitator and Deep Rinse Cycle - Experience a cleaner wash cycle with GE Top Load Washers, featuring a heavy-duty agitator that distributes a powerful wash action and a deep rinse cycle to thoroughly remove soap residues.
- SmartDispense™ Technology - GE washers features the SmartDispense™ feature can hold up over a gallon of liquid detergent and liquid softener, removing the need for you to measure or pour detergent.
- Water Station - Pre-washing and soaking clothes is easier than ever with a built-in faucet inside GE washers which dispenses water and detergent for an even cleaner wash.