Product Inquiry Form
All fields marked * are required.
Style: Electric: Double
Width: 30 inches
Depth: 27 inches
Self Clean: Yes
Convection Oven: No
Proof Mode: Yes
Warming Drawer: No
Storage Drawer: No
Sabbath Mode: Yes
Replacing a similar wall oven from GE Appliances or another brand? GE wall ovens are guaranteed for an exact fit or GE Appliances will pay up to $300 toward modifications. See offer criteria and details
Never scrub, heavy-duty racks
Say goodbye to scrubbing thanks to never scrub heavy-duty racks, engineered to withstand a self clean cycle
Self-Clean with optional Steam Clean
Cleaning the oven interior has never been easier, with two cleaning options to fit your lifestyle
Anywhere control with remote notifications
Save time by conveniently preheating and monitoring your oven from anywhere using the GE Appliances Kitchen app
Glass touch controls
Set temperatures quickly and clean with little effort
10-pass hidden bake element
Even baking and quick cleanup are assured, with 10-pass element that heats a large cooking area and is hidden for an easy-to-wipe surface
8-pass broil element
Get full broil coverage and even browning from edge to edge
|Total Capacity (cubic feet)||10.0|
|Capacity (Cu. Ft.)||5.0 Upper / 5.0 Lower|
|App Filter - Cleaning Type||Steam and Self-Clean|
|App Filter - Control Type||Electronic touchpad|
|App Filter - Cooking Technology||Traditional|
|App Filter - Cabinet Width||Cooking 30 in. (Standard)|
|App Filter - Product Type||Wall Oven Double|
|App Filter - Convection||No|
|App Filter - Fuel Type||Electric|
|App Filter - WiFi Connect||Built-In|
|Installation||Above Warming Drawer
|Oven Door Features||Big View Oven Window|
|POWER / RATINGS|
|KW Rating at 208V||6.3|
|KW Rating at 240V||8.4|
|Amp Rating at 208V||40|
|Amp Rating at 240V||40|
|Warranty Notes||See written warranty for full details|
|Parts Warranty||Limited 1-year entire appliance|
|Labor Warranty||Limited 1-year entire appliance|
|WEIGHTS & DIMENSIONS|
|Oven Interior Dimensions (lower)||25 x 17-3/8 x 20-1/4|
|Cutout Dimensions (w x h x d) (in.)||28-1/2 x 51-13/16 x 23-1/2|
|Oven Interior Dimensions (upper)||25 x 17-3/8 x 20-1/4|
|Approximate Shipping Weight||255.0|
|Oven Cleaning Type||Self-Clean with Steam Clean Option|
|Oven Interior||1 Halogen Interior Oven Light (Both Ovens)
Black Gloss Finish
|Oven Rack Features||4 Self-Clean Heavy-Duty Oven Racks (Both Ovens)
6 Embossed Rack Positions (Both Ovens)
|Oven Features||10-Pass Bake Element
8-Pass Broil Element
Closed Door Broiling
|Cleaning Time||Variable with Delay Clean Option|
|Connected Capabilities||Amazon Alexa
The Google Assistant
|Self-Clean Oven Door Lock||Automatic|
|Oven Cooking Modes||Thermal Bake
Thermal Broil Hi/Lo
|Oven Control Features||12-Hour Shut-Off Capability
Audible Preheat Signal
Certified Sabbath Mode
Control Lock Capability
C° or F° Programmable (Upper)
Electronic Clock & Kitchen Timer
|Product Type||Double Oven|
GE Appliances strives to answer real-life needs to simplify your daily routines while defining design trends in the kitchen industry. Enjoy an upgraded look and feel of your kitchen with the ingenuity and innovation you will only find from the company that’s been redefining technology for over 100 years. With many of its products designed and engineered in America, you can shop GE appliances knowing you’re investing in the reliability of quality products and the livelihood of hard-working Americans. Always looking forward into the future, GE Appliances deliver products that perfectly align with today’s lifestyle.
- Black Stainless Steel – A sleek bold statement featuring brushed metal stainless steel finish and a glossy black hue.
- Black Slate - A deep charcoal take on stainless steel featuring a matte finish to hide fingerprints and smudges
- Slate - A warm matte alternative to stainless steel that is both smudge-proof and magnetic
- Stainless Steel – A classic, neutral tone designed for every kitchen style.
- Door-in-Door - Enjoy quick access to your family favorites and extra room for your taller items with GE’s innovative door-in-door design found in select GE Refrigerators.
- WiFi Connect - Control your appliance features, from scheduling your refrigerator’s hot water to adjusting your oven’s cook time, with Wi-Fi Connected found in GE refrigerators, ranges, wall ovens, dishwashers, washers, and dryers.
- Self-Clean with Steam Clean Option - Now you can clean your GE oven the way you want with self-clean and steam clean options. Use the steam clean feature to remove light soils or the concentrated heat of self-clean option for tougher baked-on messes.
- Heavy-Duty Agitator and Deep Rinse Cycle - Experience a cleaner wash cycle with GE Top Load Washers, featuring a heavy-duty agitator that distributes a powerful wash action and a deep rinse cycle to thoroughly remove soap residues.
- SmartDispense™ Technology - GE washers features the SmartDispense™ feature can hold up over a gallon of liquid detergent and liquid softener, removing the need for you to measure or pour detergent.
- Water Station - Pre-washing and soaking clothes is easier than ever with a built-in faucet inside GE washers which dispenses water and detergent for an even cleaner wash.