GE ®27" Smart Built-In Single Wall Oven
Low Inventory, Call/Text Store for Delivery Date
Product Inquiry Form
All fields marked * are required.
Style: Electric: Single
Width: 27 inches
Depth: 27 inches
Self Clean: Yes
Convection Oven: No
Proof Mode: Yes
Warming Drawer: Yes
Storage Drawer: No
Sabbath Mode: Yes
Replacing a similar wall oven from GE Appliances or another brand? GE wall ovens are guaranteed for an exact fit or GE Appliances will pay up to $300 toward modifications. See offer criteria and details
Never scrub, heavy-duty racks
Say goodbye to scrubbing thanks to never scrub heavy-duty racks, engineered to withstand a self clean cycle
Self-Clean with optional Steam Clean
Cleaning the oven interior has never been easier, with two cleaning options to fit your lifestyle
Anywhere control with remote notifications
Save time by conveniently preheating and monitoring your oven from anywhere using the SmartHQ App
Glass touch controls
Set temperatures quickly and clean with little effort
10-pass hidden bake element
Even baking and quick cleanup are assured, with 10-pass element that heats a large cooking area and is hidden for an easy-to-wipe surface
8-pass broil element
Get full broil coverage and even browning from edge to edge
|Total Capacity (cubic feet)||4.3|
|App Filter - Cleaning Type||Steam and Self-Clean|
|App Filter - Control Type||Electronic touchpad|
|App Filter - Cooking Technology||Traditional|
|App Filter - Cabinet Width||Cooking 27 in.|
|App Filter - Product Type||Wall Oven Single|
|App Filter - Convection||No|
|App Filter - Fuel Type||Electric|
|App Filter - WiFi Connect||Built-In|
|Installation||Above Warming Drawer
Under Built-In Advantium
Under Built-In Microwave
|Oven Door Features||Big View Oven Window|
|Frameless Oven Door(s)||Stainless Steel|
|POWER / RATINGS|
|KW Rating at 208V||2.7|
|KW Rating at 240V||3.6|
|Amp Rating at 208V||20|
|Amp Rating at 240V||20|
|Warranty Notes||See written warranty for full details|
|Parts Warranty||Limited 1-year entire appliance|
|Labor Warranty||Limited 1-year entire appliance|
|WEIGHTS & DIMENSIONS|
|Cutout Dimensions (w x h x d) (in.)||25-1/4 x 27-5/8 x 23-1/2|
|Oven Interior Dimensions (W x H x D) (in.)||21-1/2 x 17-1/4 x 20|
|Approximate Shipping Weight||128.0|
|Oven Cleaning Type||Self-Clean with Steam Clean Option|
|Oven Interior||1 Halogen Light
Black Gloss Finish
|Oven Rack Features||2 Self-Clean Heavy-Duty Oven Racks
6 Embossed Rack Positions
|Oven Features||10-Pass Bake Element
8-Pass Broil Element
Closed Door Broiling
|Cleaning Time||Variable with Delay Clean Option|
|Connected Capabilities||Amazon Alexa
The Google Assistant
|Self-Clean Oven Door Lock||Automatic|
|Control Type||Electronic Touch Controls
|Oven Cooking Modes||Thermal Bake
Thermal Broil Hi/Lo
|Oven Control Features||12-Hour Shut-Off Capability
Audible Preheat Signal
Auto Oven Shut-Off with Override
Certified Sabbath Mode
Control Lock Capability
C° or F° Programmable
Electronic Clock & Kitchen Timer
|Product Type||Single Oven|
No rebates currently available for this model.
GE Appliances strives to answer real-life needs to simplify your daily routines while defining design trends in the kitchen industry. Enjoy an upgraded look and feel of your kitchen with the ingenuity and innovation you will only find from the company that’s been redefining technology for over 100 years. With many of its products designed and engineered in America, you can shop GE appliances knowing you’re investing in the reliability of quality products and the livelihood of hard-working Americans. Always looking forward into the future, GE Appliances deliver products that perfectly align with today’s lifestyle.
- Black Stainless Steel – A sleek bold statement featuring brushed metal stainless steel finish and a glossy black hue.
- Black Slate - A deep charcoal take on stainless steel featuring a matte finish to hide fingerprints and smudges
- Slate - A warm matte alternative to stainless steel that is both smudge-proof and magnetic
- Stainless Steel – A classic, neutral tone designed for every kitchen style.
- Door-in-Door - Enjoy quick access to your family favorites and extra room for your taller items with GE’s innovative door-in-door design found in select GE Refrigerators.
- WiFi Connect - Control your appliance features, from scheduling your refrigerator’s hot water to adjusting your oven’s cook time, with Wi-Fi Connected found in GE refrigerators, ranges, wall ovens, dishwashers, washers, and dryers.
- Self-Clean with Steam Clean Option - Now you can clean your GE oven the way you want with self-clean and steam clean options. Use the steam clean feature to remove light soils or the concentrated heat of self-clean option for tougher baked-on messes.
- Heavy-Duty Agitator and Deep Rinse Cycle - Experience a cleaner wash cycle with GE Top Load Washers, featuring a heavy-duty agitator that distributes a powerful wash action and a deep rinse cycle to thoroughly remove soap residues.
- SmartDispense™ Technology - GE washers features the SmartDispense™ feature can hold up over a gallon of liquid detergent and liquid softener, removing the need for you to measure or pour detergent.
- Water Station - Pre-washing and soaking clothes is easier than ever with a built-in faucet inside GE washers which dispenses water and detergent for an even cleaner wash.
COVID-19 impact on manufacturing
Appliance factories in the USA are dealing with a variety of pandemic related issues. Challenges include worker quarantines, part supplier delays, slowdowns from routine cleanings and occasionally, weeks of factory closures. Social distancing also limits how many people can work on the same assembly line, decreasing productivity. Beyond that, staffing is reduced due to some workers need to stay at home as daycare centers are closed. These challenges are unlike anything we’ve ever seen in our industry.
Priority shipping, same as the big box stores
Some customers are fooled into thinking that the home centers get product faster than a local retailers like Bray & Scarff. That’s simply false. Bray & Scarff has priority status from all our vendors. We place truckload orders for items from the factory just like the box stores. Custom order items like wall ovens and cooktops are much faster from an independent like us. Most built-in appliances ship to us in 3-5 days. The large retailers can’t match our speed.
Shop local and support American made products
Bray & Scarff is the top local and independent retailer serving the greater Washington D.C. metro region. We believe that a patriotic brand assortment is important, especially since we serve our nation’s capital. The vast majority of all the product we sell are manufactured in Kentucky, Ohio, Tennessee, Iowa, North Carolina and Wisconsin. Thank you for shopping Bray & Scarff and supporting local jobs with American made products.
5 Year Extended Service Plan 100% Credit Back OptionIf you do not use your extended service plan during the 5 year time period you will receive full credit for your warranty purchase price in the form of a Bray & Scarff in store credit. Credits are applied to our regular price and are valid 12 months after the expiration of the service plan.
5 Year Extended Service Plan with $39 Deductible and 1/2 Credit Back OptionIf you do not use your extended service plan during the 3 year time period you will will receive 1/2 credit for your warranty purchase price in the form of a Bray & Scarff in store credit. Credits are applied to our regular price and are valid for 12 months after the expiration of the service plan.
Why don't we show the lower price?
Sometimes manufacturers require us to advertise products at a specific price. When we sell these items at a lower price, we are required to display the lower sale price only in the shopping cart.
You are not obligated to purchase the item by adding it to the cart and you can remove the item from the cart at anytime.