- Home /
- Cooking /
- Ranges /
- Electric: Slide-In /
- Bosch Benchmark Benchmark® Electric Slide-in Range 30'' HEIP056U
Bosch Benchmark Benchmark® Electric Slide-in Range 30'' HEIP056U
Product Inquiry Form
All fields marked * are required.
Style: Electric: Slide-In
Width: 32 inches
Depth: 27 inches
Number Of Elements: 5
Self Clean: Yes
Down Draft: No
Convection Oven: Yes
Proof Mode: Yes
Warming Drawer: Yes
Storage Drawer: No
Sabbath Mode: Yes
|Product color||Stainless Steel|
|Type of energy - primary cavity||Electricity|
|Size and weight|
|Overall appliance dimensions (HxWxD) (in)||36 1/2'' x 31 1/2'' x 26 3/4"|
|Required cutout size (HxWxD) (in)||30'' width slide-in|
|Net weight (lbs)||248.000 lbs|
|Cavity capacity (cu ft)||5 Cu Ft|
|Cavity dimensions (in)||17 13/16" x 24 1/8" x 18"|
|Cooking mode||3rd element convection, Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Conventional heat, Dough proving setting, Half width variable broil, Pizza setting, warming, Warming drawer|
|Grill element||fixed assembled|
|Included accessories||1 x oven racks /upper, 1 x telescopic rack, 1 x temperature probe /upper|
|Optional accessories - primary cavity||HEZBS301, HEZTR301|
|Current (A)||40 A|
|Plug type||no plug|
|Volts (V)||240/208 V|
With the philosophy of Invented for Life, Bosch has spent decades designing innovative kitchen products specifically to meet the needs of the consumer. The Bosch line of home appliances offers timeless design and simple solutions to enhance consumer lives. To meet the demand of sleek, modern appliances which deliver the best in quality and performance, Bosch proudly features the award-winning Benchmark line of kitchen appliances. Setting a new standard in kitchen design, the Bosch Benchmark suite sets a new standard with incredible features like the SideOpening Wall Oven and the industry’s quietest dishwasher. Enjoy the dependability and efficiency of award-winning Bosch Benchmark appliances today.
- Black Stainless Steel – A warm take on stainless steel, this scratch and fingerprint resistant finish protects the surface while offering a bold new look to every kitchen.
- Stainless Steel - The modern, sleek appearance of stainless steel is versatile enough to fit and accentuate any kitchen design.
- Custom Panel Ready - Perfectly match and blend cabinetry with appliances designed to fit custom panels and handles which can be purchased separately.
- MyWay™ Rack - The third-level rack gives you extra flexibility and space to fit larger and deeper items, including large cups and cereal bowls, so you can enjoy more room for pots and pans in the bottom rack of the industry’s quietest dishwasher that can get your dishes from dirty to dry in about an hour with Speed60® technology.
- SideOpening Wall Oven - Enjoy a better cooking experience with a high-resolution TT user interface and ergonomic access to your oven’s cavity with the SideOpening Door found in the Bosch Benchmark Wall Oven, also featuring a high-resolution
- SuperFreezing - Your frozen foods are now protected from defrosting when you add new food to your Bosch Benchmark refrigerator’s freezer thanks to SuperFreezing technology, featuring an automatic freezing function to prevent energy waste and return your freezer to normal operations once reaching ideal temperature.
- SuperCooling - Your new foods are chilled quicker while food already in the fridge maintain optimal temperatures thanks to the SuperCooling feature found in Bosch Benchmark refrigerators which lowers temperatures to as low as 35°F and switches back after 6 hours to prevent energy waste.
5 Year Extended Service Plan 100% Credit Back OptionIf you do not use your extended service plan during the 5 year time period you will receive full credit for your warranty purchase price in the form of a Bray & Scarff in store credit. Credits are applied to our regular price and are valid 12 months after the expiration of the service plan.
3 Year Extended Service Plan with $39 Deductible and 1/2 Credit Back OptionIf you do not use your extended service plan during the 3 year time period you will will receive 1/2 credit for your warranty purchase price in the form of a Bray & Scarff in store credit. Credits are applied to our regular price and are valid for 12 months after the expiration of the service plan.
Why don't we show the lower price?
Sometimes manufacturers require us to advertise products at a specific price. When we sell these items at a lower price, we are required to display the lower sale price only in the shopping cart.
You are not obligated to purchase the item by adding it to the cart and you can remove the item from the cart at anytime.