4.4 85 Reviews
GE Profile 30" Free-Standing Gas Convection Range
On Display at Bowie, MD
*Outlet/Refurbished - This one-of-a-kind open box item may have scratches and/or dents. Outlet items are available on a first come first served basis. Please call ahead for availability or similar available products.
Product Inquiry Form
All fields marked * are required.
Style: Gas: Freestanding
Width: 30 inches
Depth: 29 inches
Number Of Burners: 4
Ignition Type: ELECTRONIC
Continuous Grate: No
Self Clean: No
Dual Fuel: No
Down Draft: No
Convection Oven: Yes
Proof Mode: No
Warming Drawer: No
Storage Drawer: Yes
Burner Type: Sealed
A large cooking surface gives you extra room for pots and pans of all sizes and lets cookware move easily from burner to burner
Extra-large, integrated reversible cast iron grill/griddle
Enjoy ultimate cooking versatility. Cook up to six grilled cheeses on the industry's largest integrated griddle, and then flip it over to grill your favorite foods.
Two extra-large 18K Power Boil burners
Get twice the high-heat cooking power with two up-front extra-large burners
18,000 BTU Power Boil burner
Boil water fast with intense heat from this 18,000 BTU burner
Gas convection oven
Circulates heat for high-quality results
Three options with a single touch. For instant convenience, choose when to automatically sync clocks and the range burners with the microwave's surface light and vent.
3 oven racks
Enjoy extra oven space with three adjustable racks
Center oval burner
Large oval fifth burner provides ideal coverage for cooking with the reversible grill/griddle
Self-clean with Steam Clean option
Clean your oven the way you want
Heavy duty, dishwasher safe grates
Easily and safely clean grates in the dishwasher or place in the bottom of the self-clean oven
Black gloss oven interior
Enjoy a clean and sleek appearance
5.6 cu. ft. oven capacity
Enough room to cook an entire meal at once
|Total Capacity (cubic feet)||5.6|
|App Filter - Cleaning Type||Steam and Self-Clean|
|App Filter - Control Type||Electronic touchpad|
|App Filter - Drawer Type||Storage|
|App Filter - Cooktop Type||Continuous Grates with Griddle|
|App Filter - Cooking Technology||Convection|
|App Filter - Cabinet Width||Cooking 30 in. (Standard)|
|App Filter - Product Type||Ranges Free-Standing Single Oven|
|App Filter - Convection||Yes|
|App Filter - Fuel Type||Gas|
|App Filter - Edge-to-Edge Cooktop||Yes|
|Control Knobs||Stainless Steel Appearance
|Handle Color||Stainless Steel|
|Handle Design||Designer Style|
|Cooktop Burner Grate Color||Matte Black|
|Oven Door Features||Big View Oven Window|
|Color Appearance||Stainless Steel/Gray|
|POWER / RATINGS|
|Top Burner BTU Rating - LP (000's BTU's)||(1) 18.0; (1) 5.0; (1) 18.0; (1) 9.5; (1) 8.0|
|Bake/Broiler BTU Rating - Nat. Gas (000's BTU's)||16.0 Bake / 13.5 Broiler|
|Top Burner BTU Rating - Nat. Gas (000's BTU's)||(2) 18.0; (1) 10.0; (1) 9.5; (1) 5.0|
|Volts/Hertz/Amps||120v; 60Hz; 15A|
|Bake/Broiler BTU Rating - LP (000's BTU's)||16.0 Bake / 12.0 Broiler|
|Warranty Notes||See written warranty for full details|
|Parts Warranty||Limited 1-year entire appliance|
|Labor Warranty||Limited 1-year entire appliance|
|Griddle Accessory||Reversible Integrated Grill/Griddle (Included)|
|Griddle||Reversible Integrated Grill/Griddle (Included)|
|LP Conversion Kit||Included|
|WEIGHTS & DIMENSIONS|
|Height to Cooking Surface (in.)||36 - 36 1/2|
|Depth Without Handle||26.25|
|Depth with Door Open||46.25|
|Oven Interior Dimensions (W x H x D) (in.)||24 x 19-1/2 x 20-5/8|
|Approximate Shipping Weight||225.0|
|Burner - Right Front||18,000 BTU Power Boil|
|Burner - Left Rear||5,000 BTU Precise Simmer|
|Oven Cleaning Type||Self-Clean with Steam Clean Option|
|Cooktop Burner Type||Sealed|
|Burner - Right Rear||9,500 BTU|
|Oven Rack Features||3 Oven Racks|
|Fuel Type||Natural Gas (factory set)|
|Burner - Center||10,000 BTU Oval|
|Configuration||Range with Storage Drawer|
|Burner - Left Front||18,000 BTU Power Boil|
|Cooktop Burner Grate Material||Heavy Cast Iron|
|Control Type||Electronic Touch|
|Oven Cooking Modes||Convection Bake
|Oven Control Features||Audible Preheat Signal
Auto Self Clean
Certified Sabbath Mode
|Product Type||Free-Standing Single Oven|
|Interior Oven Light||1 Auto Incandescent|
|Cooktop Type||Continuous Grates with Griddle|
No rebates currently available for this model.
Streamline your kitchen’s look with the modern styling from GE Profile appliances. This sleek line of appliances is as innovative as it is beautiful, featured in lustrous finishes like the bold new black stainless steel, smooth stainless steel, and the revolutionary smudge-proof Slate™ and Black Slate™. Customize the look of your kitchen with integrated appliances such as the counter-depth refrigerators featuring showcase LED lighting.
- Slate - A warm matte alternative to stainless steel that is both smudge-proof and magnetic.
- Black Slate - A deep charcoal take on stainless steel featuring a matte finish to hide fingerprints and smudges.
- Stainless Steel - A classic, neutral tone designed for every kitchen style.
- Black Stainless Steel - A sleek bold statement featuring brushed metal stainless steel finish and a glossy black hue.
- Keurig ® K-Cup Brewing System - The advanced water filtration system gives you cleaner tasting water, even the water you brew your next coffee at your GE Café™ refrigerator with the Keurig® K-Cup® Brewing System
- Advantium Technology - The True European Convection with Direct Air found in GE Profile wall ovens and over-the-counter microwaves that feature GE Advantium technology will quickly and evenly bake your dishes to perfection every time
- WiFi Connect - From monitoring your refrigerator to adjusting your oven’s temperature, you can control your kitchen with Wi-Fi connected appliances featured in GE Profile ranges, wall ovens, dishwashers, washers, and dryers.
- Hands-free French Door Autofill - Now you can schedule your hot water with Hot Water Scheduling then let Hands-Free Autofill fill your container for you.
- Bottle-Wash Jets - Enjoy the ultimate clean with over 140 cleaning jets found in GE Profile dishwashers, including dedicated bottle-wash and deep-clean silverware jets, exclusive wash zones for true half loads, and a versatile third rack for additional space and flexibility. .
Nobody like surprises when they make a major purchase. Stop by our Bowie, MD store and have one of our Appliance Consultants show you how it operates. We'll explain all the features as well as how it compares to similar items, all in a friendly, no pressure environment. Bray & Scarff, where it doesn't cost more to get more.