- Home /
- Cooking /
- Ranges /
- Gas: Freestanding /
- Whirlpool 5.0 cu. ft. Whirlpool® gas range with SpeedHeat burner
Whirlpool 5.0 cu. ft. Whirlpool® gas range with SpeedHeat burner
Product Inquiry Form
All fields marked * are required.
Style: Gas: Freestanding
Width: 30 inches
Depth: 28 inches
Number Of Burners: 4
Continuous Grate: Yes
Self Clean: Yes
Dual Fuel: No
Down Draft: No
Convection Oven: No
Proof Mode: No
Warming Drawer: No
Storage Drawer: Yes
Burner Type: Sealed
Sabbath Mode: Yes
This Whirlpool® counter depth gas range with a SpeedHeat burner allows you to sear and boil quickly. Plus, get even baking with a temperature sensor, and prevent cooked food from getting cold with the Keep Warm setting. Closed door broiling helps keep the kitchen comfortable. Cleanup is easier with a self cleaning oven and dishwasher-safe cast-iron grates.
|Cutout Depth||24.0 in|
|Cutout Height||36.0 in|
|Cutout Width||30.0 in|
|Depth Closed Excluding Handles||25-7/16 in|
|Depth Closed Including Handles||28.0 in|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree||46-9/16 in|
|Maximum Height||47-7/8 in|
|Minimum Height||46-7/8 in|
|Configuration and Overview|
|LP Convertible||Yes - Kit Included|
|Automatic Convection Conversion Temperature Adjust||No|
|Broiler Location||Top Center|
|Drawer Type||Storage Drawer|
|Hidden Bake Element||Yes|
|Oven Control Location||Backguard|
|Oven Control Type||Electronic Touch|
|Oven Cooking System||Thermal|
|Oven Interior Depth||18-1/2 in|
|Oven Interior Height||18-7/8 in|
|Oven Interior Width||24-1/2 in|
|Oven Light Switch Location||Oven Control|
|Power On Indicator Light||Yes|
|Oven Window Size||Extra Large|
|Power Outage Compatible||Yes|
|Total Gas BTUs - Cooktop||44500|
|Total Gas BTUs - Oven||26500|
|Cooktop Control Knob Type||Plastic|
|Cooktop Control Location||Front|
|Cooktop Control Type||Knobs|
|Cooktop Element Style||Sealed Burners|
|Cooktop Surface Color||Black|
|Cooktop Surface Material||Stainless/Porcelain Coated Steel|
|Grate Details||Dishwasher Safe, Matte Finish, Porcelain Coated Cast Grates, Continuous|
|Heating Element On Indicator Light||Yes|
|Hot Surface Indicator Light||Yes|
|Ignition Type||Direct Spark Ignition|
|Left Front Element-Burner Power||15,000 BTU|
|Left Front Element-Burner Type||Power|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Power||9500 BTU|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Type||Standard|
|Number of Cooking Element-Burners||4|
|Number of Grates||2|
|Right Front Element-Burner Power||15,000 BTU|
|Right Front Element-Burner Type||Power|
|Right Rear Element-Burner Type||Simmer|
|Broiler Element Power||10000 BTU|
|Number of Rack Guides||5|
|Oven Cleaning Type||Self-Cleaning|
|Power Cord Included||Yes|
No rebates currently available for this model.
Thoughtfully designed to keep the day moving, Whirlpool appliances are designed specifically with you in mind. From a range that heats up quickly so you can get tonight’s dinner done in a jiffy and a washer and dryer that efficiently remove grass stains from out of your kid’s soccer uniform, to a dishwasher that can handle all of today’s dishes, Whirlpool has the appliance to give your chores the attention they require. Discover the right appliance suites to give your family the care they need.
- Fingerprint-Resistant Black Stainless – A modern alternative to the stainless steel you already love, Whirlpool’s black stainless steel will elevate your kitchen and give it a stylish edge. Either as a statement piece or as an entire suite, this fingerprint-resistant finish will boldly stand out or seamlessly blend in.
- Fingerprint-Resistant Stainless Steel – The always fresh Whirlpool stainless steel is easy to clean, fingerprint-resistant, and smudge-proof so your refrigerator will look as remarkable on the outside as it works on the inside.
- FrozenBake™ Technology – Making a frozen meal just got even easier thanks to FrozenBake™ technology which eliminates the need to preheat so you can get back to the things you love.
- Third Level Rack – Now those hard-to-fit items have a place of their own with the Whirlpool dishwasher third level rack, offering over 35% more space so you can load more dishes while reducing the need to handwash dishware.
- Infinity Slide Shelf – Enjoy even more room in your Whirlpool refrigerator with the Infinity Slide Shelf featuring an adjustable center pane to slide back and stop at any point so you can fit and find it all.
- Wash & Dry Cycle – Never have to switch over the laundry again, you can now wash and dry their soccer uniform right there in the Whirlpool washer thanks to the Wash & Dry Cycle.
5 Year Extended Service Plan 100% Credit Back OptionIf you do not use your extended service plan during the 5 year time period you will receive full credit for your warranty purchase price in the form of a Bray & Scarff in store credit. Credits are applied to our regular price and are valid 12 months after the expiration of the service plan.
3 Year Extended Service Plan with $39 Deductible and 1/2 Credit Back OptionIf you do not use your extended service plan during the 3 year time period you will will receive 1/2 credit for your warranty purchase price in the form of a Bray & Scarff in store credit. Credits are applied to our regular price and are valid for 12 months after the expiration of the service plan.
Why don't we show the lower price?
Sometimes manufacturers require us to advertise products at a specific price. When we sell these items at a lower price, we are required to display the lower sale price only in the shopping cart.
You are not obligated to purchase the item by adding it to the cart and you can remove the item from the cart at anytime.