- Home /
- Dishwashers /
- Dishwashers /
- Built-In /
- GE ®Stainless Steel Interior Dishwasher with Hidden Controls
GE ®Stainless Steel Interior Dishwasher with Hidden Controls
Low Inventory, Call/Text Store for Delivery Date
This item is no longer available. Please call or contact us for an equivalent model.
dBA: 45 dBA
Easily clean an entire flatware collection, knives and small utensils with an additional rack across the top of the dishwasher
Clean hard-to-reach areas inside tall items with up to 4 dedicated jets integrated into the upper rack that shower water deep inside for the ultimate clean
Easy touch adjustable upper rack with 2 Stem Safe shelves
Quickly adjust the upper rack 2 inches up or down to accommodate tall glassware and 10 1/2" plates with plenty of room in the bottom rack for large platters and cookie sheets
Piranha™ hard food disposer with removable filter
To ensure consistently clean items, this stainless steel blade rotates at 3,600 RPM to pulverize food particles and helps to prevent large particles from clogging the wash arms
Full-extension smooth-glide upper rack
Loading and unloading is smooth and simple with a durable rack that fully extends on ball bearings
Hidden vent with fan dry
Dishes dry quickly and efficiently with a fan that extracts moisture from the interior
Lower rack multi-position, fold-down tines
Configure racks to fit your dishes with adjustable loading options including multi-position, fold-down tines
Uncommon leaks can be easily detected and contained
Wash a true half-load in either the upper or lower rack without sacrificing cycles and options available on a full wash
Ultra-quiet operation creates a peaceful kitchen environment even as it delivers powerful wash performance
Black pearl racks with ball tip tines
Offers durability and secures dishes
No dimensions available for this product.
No rebates currently available for this model.
GE Appliances strives to answer real-life needs to simplify your daily routines while defining design trends in the kitchen industry. Enjoy an upgraded look and feel of your kitchen with the ingenuity and innovation you will only find from the company that’s been redefining technology for over 100 years. With many of its products designed and engineered in America, you can shop GE appliances knowing you’re investing in the reliability of quality products and the livelihood of hard-working Americans. Always looking forward into the future, GE Appliances deliver products that perfectly align with today’s lifestyle.
- Black Stainless Steel – A sleek bold statement featuring brushed metal stainless steel finish and a glossy black hue.
- Black Slate - A deep charcoal take on stainless steel featuring a matte finish to hide fingerprints and smudges
- Slate - A warm matte alternative to stainless steel that is both smudge-proof and magnetic
- Stainless Steel – A classic, neutral tone designed for every kitchen style.
- Door-in-Door - Enjoy quick access to your family favorites and extra room for your taller items with GE’s innovative door-in-door design found in select GE Refrigerators.
- WiFi Connect - Control your appliance features, from scheduling your refrigerator’s hot water to adjusting your oven’s cook time, with Wi-Fi Connected found in GE refrigerators, ranges, wall ovens, dishwashers, washers, and dryers.
- Self-Clean with Steam Clean Option - Now you can clean your GE oven the way you want with self-clean and steam clean options. Use the steam clean feature to remove light soils or the concentrated heat of self-clean option for tougher baked-on messes.
- Heavy-Duty Agitator and Deep Rinse Cycle - Experience a cleaner wash cycle with GE Top Load Washers, featuring a heavy-duty agitator that distributes a powerful wash action and a deep rinse cycle to thoroughly remove soap residues.
- SmartDispense™ Technology - GE washers features the SmartDispense™ feature can hold up over a gallon of liquid detergent and liquid softener, removing the need for you to measure or pour detergent.
- Water Station - Pre-washing and soaking clothes is easier than ever with a built-in faucet inside GE washers which dispenses water and detergent for an even cleaner wash.
COVID-19 impact on manufacturing
Appliance factories in the USA are dealing with a variety of pandemic related issues. Challenges include worker quarantines, part supplier delays, slowdowns from routine cleanings and occasionally, weeks of factory closures. Social distancing also limits how many people can work on the same assembly line, decreasing productivity. Beyond that, staffing is reduced due to some workers need to stay at home as daycare centers are closed. These challenges are unlike anything we’ve ever seen in our industry.
Priority shipping, same as the big box stores
Some customers are fooled into thinking that the home centers get product faster than a local retailers like Bray & Scarff. That’s simply false. Bray & Scarff has priority status from all our vendors. We place truckload orders for items from the factory just like the box stores. Custom order items like wall ovens and cooktops are much faster from an independent like us. Most built-in appliances ship to us in 3-5 days. The large retailers can’t match our speed.
Shop local and support American made products
Bray & Scarff is the top local and independent retailer serving the greater Washington D.C. metro region. We believe that a patriotic brand assortment is important, especially since we serve our nation’s capital. The vast majority of all the product we sell are manufactured in Kentucky, Ohio, Tennessee, Iowa, North Carolina and Wisconsin. Thank you for shopping Bray & Scarff and supporting local jobs with American made products.