- Home /
- Dishwashers /
- Dishwashers /
- Built-In /
- Bosch 500 Series- Stainless steel SHP65T55UC SHP65T55UC
Bosch 500 Series- Stainless steel SHP65T55UC SHP65T55UC
ⓘ Factory Delay: Estimated Delivery in 8-10 Weeks
This item is no longer available. Please call or contact us for an equivalent model.
The 3rd rack offers 30% more loading area. Perfect for ramekins, cooking utensils and extra-long silverware.The 3rd rack offers 30% more loading area. Perfect for ramekins, cooking utensils and extra-long silverware.
No dimensions available for this product.
No rebates currently available for this model.
With the philosophy of Invented for Life, Bosch has spent decades designing innovative kitchen products specifically to meet the needs of the consumer. Its line of home appliances offers timeless design and simple solutions to enhance consumer lives. Enjoy the dependability and efficiency of award-winning Bosch appliances today.
- Black Stainless Steel - A warm take on stainless steel, this scratch and fingerprint resistant finish protects the surface while offering a bold new look to every kitchen.
- Stainless Steel - The modern, sleek appearance of stainless steel is versatile enough to fit and accentuate any kitchen design.
- Custom Panel Ready - Perfectly match and blend cabinetry with appliances designed to fit custom panels and handles which can be purchased separately.
- MyWay™ Rack - Enjoy a new range of possibilities with the flexible loading capacity of a quality, spacious third rack to easily fit those difficult items such as ladles and measuring cups.
- InfoLight® - With some of the quietest dishwashers on the market, Bosch designed a red LED light displayed on the floor to let you know whether the dishwasher is still operating or has completed its cycle.
- VitaFresh® - This feature uses optimum humidity, dual evaporators, and condensers to maintain ideal temperature in both the refrigerator and freezer to keep your foods fresher for longer.
- Home Connect App - Bosch’s new line of connected home appliances allows you to easily connect your smartphone or tablet to control your kitchen appliance features such as adjusting your wall oven’s temperature or replenishing your dish detergent.
- Genuine European Convection - Enjoy even baking across all racks with the AutoChef® feature to regulate optimal cooking temperatures and the SpeedBoost® feature to add even more power and speed up the cooking process.
COVID-19 impact on manufacturing
Appliance factories in the USA are dealing with a variety of pandemic related issues. Challenges include worker quarantines, part supplier delays, slowdowns from routine cleanings and occasionally, weeks of factory closures. Social distancing also limits how many people can work on the same assembly line, decreasing productivity. Beyond that, staffing is reduced due to some workers need to stay at home as daycare centers are closed. These challenges are unlike anything we’ve ever seen in our industry.
Priority shipping, same as the big box stores
Some customers are fooled into thinking that the home centers get product faster than a local retailers like Bray & Scarff. That’s simply false. Bray & Scarff has priority status from all our vendors. We place truckload orders for items from the factory just like the box stores. Custom order items like wall ovens and cooktops are much faster from an independent like us. Most built-in appliances ship to us in 3-5 days. The large retailers can’t match our speed.
Shop local and support American made products
Bray & Scarff is the top local and independent retailer serving the greater Washington D.C. metro region. We believe that a patriotic brand assortment is important, especially since we serve our nation’s capital. The vast majority of all the product we sell are manufactured in Kentucky, Ohio, Tennessee, Iowa, North Carolina and Wisconsin. Thank you for shopping Bray & Scarff and supporting local jobs with American made products.