- Home /
- Dishwashers /
- Dishwashers /
- Dish Drawer /
- Fisher & Paykel Single DishDrawer Dishwasher incl full flex racking
Fisher & Paykel Single DishDrawer Dishwasher incl full flex racking
This item is no longer available. Please call or contact us for an equivalent model.
Style: Dish Drawer
We imagined the ideal dishwasher...and the concept of the DishDrawer was born. Years of research and refinement have created an appliance that offers a compelling blend of form and function. Each drawer is independently operated, allowing you to wash small loads as economically as large ones. DishDrawer lets you match the wash programme to the contents, so dishes are better cared for.Convenient
You can fit plates up to 11.5" in diameter and long stemmed wine glasses in this model. The racking and fold down tines have been designed to be adjustable for different wash requirements.Efficient
This Energy Star approved model has the choice of nine wash programs to wash everything from fine glass and crystal to heavily soiled pots and pans at the touch of a button and the Eco options minimize water and energy usage. The superior filtration system keeps debris from blocking the dishwasher and is removable for easy and hygienic cleaning.Innovative
Before washing begins, detergent passes through the world's first flow-through dispenser to ensure it is thoroughly dissolved, providing a faster, more hygienic wash with no hint of detergent burn.Ergonomic
The DishDrawer is as easy to open and close as a kitchen drawer and conveniently positioned at countertop height so loading and unloading requires minimal bending. Easy-to-use folding tines allow you to place large pots, platters and bowls into the drawer with ease.Safe
The DishDrawer has a Child Lock that both locks the drawer to prevent opening as well as disabling the buttons.Ecofriendly
This dishwasher uses only 2 gallons of water on a Normal Eco wash program and is ENERGY STAR rated CEE tier 1 for energy efficiency and cleaning and drying performance.
No dimensions available for this product.
No rebates currently available for this model.
Globally operating in 50 countries, Fisher & Paykel has been designing innovative appliances since its inception in 1934. Founded on a pioneering spirit and curiosity to challenge conventional design, the brand strives to deliver products crafted specifically to meet human needs. It recognizes the kitchen is all about people, from their habits to their interactions, and a place to create experiences and build relationships. With a focus on sustainable design for both now and into the future, Fisher & Paykel is committed to ongoing research and development that allows for open innovation.
- DishDrawer™ Dishwasher - The first-of-a-kind dishwasher drawer has revolutionized kitchen design with its ergonomic design that allows for flexible wash options, including a true half load with independent drawers, knock-to-pause option to instantly stop the cycle, superior performance with Quick Wash, Sanitise, and Extra Dry options, and stainless steel and panel door options to seamlessly integrate into your kitchen.
- Ranges - Making a statement in any kitchen, Fisher & Paykel ranges deliver outstanding performance for your every culinary need. Experience a professional chef’s range in your own home’s kitchen with the type of performance you will find from a restaurant kitchen.
- Built-In Refrigerators - Fisher & Paykel refrigerators sit fully flush into surrounding cabinetry for a custom, seamless look. It has also innovated the refrigerator door to provide you with more choices and flexibility from arranging shelves to storing your fresh produce while using the ActiveSmart™ Foodcare system to keep your foods fresher for longer by maintaining optimal temperatures.
- Induction Cooktops - Fisher & Paykel induction cooktops are both sleek in design and function, using a electromagnetic current to heat only the pot or pan you use instead of the cooktop itself. Enjoy instant response for quicker heat times than gas and precise control for incredibly accurate temperature controls from a powerful high to a very low simmer. Not only are these flat-surface cooktops easy to clean thanks to no baked-on spills, they’re also very safe for both kids and pets as the surface itself does not heat up.
COVID-19 impact on manufacturing
Appliance factories in the USA are dealing with a variety of pandemic related issues. Challenges include worker quarantines, part supplier delays, slowdowns from routine cleanings and occasionally, weeks of factory closures. Social distancing also limits how many people can work on the same assembly line, decreasing productivity. Beyond that, staffing is reduced due to some workers need to stay at home as daycare centers are closed. These challenges are unlike anything we’ve ever seen in our industry.
Priority shipping, same as the big box stores
Some customers are fooled into thinking that the home centers get product faster than a local retailers like Bray & Scarff. That’s simply false. Bray & Scarff has priority status from all our vendors. We place truckload orders for items from the factory just like the box stores. Custom order items like wall ovens and cooktops are much faster from an independent like us. Most built-in appliances ship to us in 3-5 days. The large retailers can’t match our speed.
Shop local and support American made products
Bray & Scarff is the top local and independent retailer serving the greater Washington D.C. metro region. We believe that a patriotic brand assortment is important, especially since we serve our nation’s capital. The vast majority of all the product we sell are manufactured in Kentucky, Ohio, Tennessee, Iowa, North Carolina and Wisconsin. Thank you for shopping Bray & Scarff and supporting local jobs with American made products.