- Home /
- Dishwashers /
- Disposers /
- Disposers /
- GE GE1/3 HP Continuous Feed Garbage Disposer Non-Corded
GE GE1/3 HP Continuous Feed Garbage Disposer Non-Corded
Product Inquiry Form
All fields marked * are required.
Quickly hits max speed and high torque so foods are less likely to jam or clog
High RPM provides a fast, fine grind. Based on RPM testing of cleared GE and competitive models
Installation is a breeze with fewer parts and steps. 3-bolt mount adapter kit included in box
An angled fin pumps water down with more force to help clear drains and reduce clogs
|Motor Horsepower||1/3 hp|
|Mounting Type||EZ Mount|
|Control Type||Wall Switch|
|Armature Shaft Material||Cold-Rolled Carbon Steel|
|Disposer Features||2 Level Precutter|
|Grinding Ring Material||Galvanized Steel|
|Grinding Speed (RPM)||2300 RPM's|
|Hopper (grind chamber) material||Glass Reinforced Nylon|
|Precutter Material||Galvanized Steel|
|Turntable Material||Galvanized Steel|
|Unit Capacity||25 oz hopper|
|Approximate Shipping Weight||9.0 lb
|Net Weight||8.0 lb
|Overall Height||12.6875 in
|Overall Depth||5.1875 in
|Overall Width||5.5 in
|Dishwasher Inlet Diameter||0.75 in
|Drain Outlet Diameter||1.5 in
|3 Bolt Mount Adapter Kit PM3X214||Included|
|Sink Flange Kit||Stainless Steel|
|Parts Warranty||Limited 1-year entire appliance|
|Labor Warranty||Limited 1-year entire appliance|
|Warranty Notes||See written warranty for full details|
|Power Connection||Direct Wire|
|Volts/Hertz/Amps||120 V; 60 Hz; 4.0 A|
No rebates currently available for this model.
GE Appliances strives to answer real-life needs to simplify your daily routines while defining design trends in the kitchen industry. Enjoy an upgraded look and feel of your kitchen with the ingenuity and innovation you will only find from the company that’s been redefining technology for over 100 years. With many of its products designed and engineered in America, you can shop GE appliances knowing you’re investing in the reliability of quality products and the livelihood of hard-working Americans. Always looking forward into the future, GE Appliances deliver products that perfectly align with today’s lifestyle.
- Black Stainless Steel – A sleek bold statement featuring brushed metal stainless steel finish and a glossy black hue.
- Black Slate - A deep charcoal take on stainless steel featuring a matte finish to hide fingerprints and smudges
- Slate - A warm matte alternative to stainless steel that is both smudge-proof and magnetic
- Stainless Steel – A classic, neutral tone designed for every kitchen style.
- Door-in-Door - Enjoy quick access to your family favorites and extra room for your taller items with GE’s innovative door-in-door design found in select GE Refrigerators.
- WiFi Connect - Control your appliance features, from scheduling your refrigerator’s hot water to adjusting your oven’s cook time, with Wi-Fi Connected found in GE refrigerators, ranges, wall ovens, dishwashers, washers, and dryers.
- Self-Clean with Steam Clean Option - Now you can clean your GE oven the way you want with self-clean and steam clean options. Use the steam clean feature to remove light soils or the concentrated heat of self-clean option for tougher baked-on messes.
- Heavy-Duty Agitator and Deep Rinse Cycle - Experience a cleaner wash cycle with GE Top Load Washers, featuring a heavy-duty agitator that distributes a powerful wash action and a deep rinse cycle to thoroughly remove soap residues.
- SmartDispense™ Technology - GE washers features the SmartDispense™ feature can hold up over a gallon of liquid detergent and liquid softener, removing the need for you to measure or pour detergent.
- Water Station - Pre-washing and soaking clothes is easier than ever with a built-in faucet inside GE washers which dispenses water and detergent for an even cleaner wash.