Product Inquiry Form
All fields marked * are required.
Style: Trash Compactors
The controls are hidden behind the compactor door, lending a beautiful designer appearance
The compactor is built-in to adjacent cabinetry for an upscale appearance
1.4 cu. ft. capacity
Provides plenty of room for waste items or recyclables
1/3 HP motor
Powerful motor provides maximum compacting power
Removable key lock
Provides added safety by assuring the drawer remains locked during use
Makes it simple to empty and clean
Operation is easy and reliable, even with a challenging load
Toe pedal opener
Hands-free toe pedal drawer makes it easy to open and load
Allow easy movement and installation
|Total Capacity (cubic feet)||1.4|
|Warranty Notes||See written warranty for full details|
|Parts Warranty||Limited 1-year entire appliance|
|Labor Warranty||Limited 1-year entire appliance|
|POWER / RATINGS|
|Volts/Hertz/Amps||120v; 60Hz; 15A|
|Optional Accessories - Compactor Bags||WC60X5017 (5 Included)|
|WEIGHTS & DIMENSIONS|
|Cutout Dimensions (w x h x d) (in.)||15 x 34-1/4 x 24|
|Height w/Legs Extended - Maximum Height||35.0|
|Height With Legs Retracted||33.75|
|Approximate Shipping Weight||141.0|
|Leveling System||Leveling Legs with Rear Wheels|
|Compactor Features||Automatic Anti-Jam
Lock/Start Control w/Removable Key
Side Release Bin
Toe/Foot Pedal Drawer Opener
|Compression Ratio (Avg.)||75% Reduction|
|Ram Force||2300 lb|
|Construction||Heavy Gauge Steel|
|Cycle Time||Less than 30 seconds|
|Motor Horsepower||1/3 hp|
GE Appliances strives to answer real-life needs to simplify your daily routines while defining design trends in the kitchen industry. Enjoy an upgraded look and feel of your kitchen with the ingenuity and innovation you will only find from the company that’s been redefining technology for over 100 years. With many of its products designed and engineered in America, you can shop GE appliances knowing you’re investing in the reliability of quality products and the livelihood of hard-working Americans. Always looking forward into the future, GE Appliances deliver products that perfectly align with today’s lifestyle.
- Black Stainless Steel – A sleek bold statement featuring brushed metal stainless steel finish and a glossy black hue.
- Black Slate - A deep charcoal take on stainless steel featuring a matte finish to hide fingerprints and smudges
- Slate - A warm matte alternative to stainless steel that is both smudge-proof and magnetic
- Stainless Steel – A classic, neutral tone designed for every kitchen style.
- Door-in-Door - Enjoy quick access to your family favorites and extra room for your taller items with GE’s innovative door-in-door design found in select GE Refrigerators.
- WiFi Connect - Control your appliance features, from scheduling your refrigerator’s hot water to adjusting your oven’s cook time, with Wi-Fi Connected found in GE refrigerators, ranges, wall ovens, dishwashers, washers, and dryers.
- Self-Clean with Steam Clean Option - Now you can clean your GE oven the way you want with self-clean and steam clean options. Use the steam clean feature to remove light soils or the concentrated heat of self-clean option for tougher baked-on messes.
- Heavy-Duty Agitator and Deep Rinse Cycle - Experience a cleaner wash cycle with GE Top Load Washers, featuring a heavy-duty agitator that distributes a powerful wash action and a deep rinse cycle to thoroughly remove soap residues.
- SmartDispense™ Technology - GE washers features the SmartDispense™ feature can hold up over a gallon of liquid detergent and liquid softener, removing the need for you to measure or pour detergent.
- Water Station - Pre-washing and soaking clothes is easier than ever with a built-in faucet inside GE washers which dispenses water and detergent for an even cleaner wash.
COVID-19 impact on manufacturing
Appliance factories in the USA are dealing with a variety of pandemic related issues. Challenges include worker quarantines, part supplier delays, slowdowns from routine cleanings and occasionally, weeks of factory closures. Social distancing also limits how many people can work on the same assembly line, decreasing productivity. Beyond that, staffing is reduced due to some workers need to stay at home as daycare centers are closed. These challenges are unlike anything we’ve ever seen in our industry.
Priority shipping, same as the big box stores
Some customers are fooled into thinking that the home centers get product faster than a local retailers like Bray & Scarff. That’s simply false. Bray & Scarff has priority status from all our vendors. We place truckload orders for items from the factory just like the box stores. Custom order items like wall ovens and cooktops are much faster from an independent like us. Most built-in appliances ship to us in 3-5 days. The large retailers can’t match our speed.
Shop local and support American made products
Bray & Scarff is the top local and independent retailer serving the greater Washington D.C. metro region. We believe that a patriotic brand assortment is important, especially since we serve our nation’s capital. The vast majority of all the product we sell are manufactured in Kentucky, Ohio, Tennessee, Iowa, North Carolina and Wisconsin. Thank you for shopping Bray & Scarff and supporting local jobs with American made products.