- Home /
- Laundry /
- Dryers /
- Electric: Match Front Load /
- GE ®7.5 cu. ft. Capacity Front Load Electric Dryer with Steam
4.8 107 Reviews
GE ®7.5 cu. ft. Capacity Front Load Electric Dryer with Steam
On Display at Bowie, MD
This item is also available in our outlet center. Click here to see the outlet price for this item.
Product Inquiry Form
All fields marked * are required.
Style: Electric: Match Front Load
Width: 27 inches
Depth: 33 inches
Energy Star: Yes
Laundry Capacity: 7.5
Moisture Sensor: HE Sensor Dry
Rejuvenate lightly worn clothes by getting rid of wrinkles and odors with this convenient setting using the power of steam
Stored or wrinkled clothes come out wrinkle-free with this helpful setting that uses steam to refresh and dry a load of any size
HE Sensor Dry
Takes the guesswork out of drying times by sensing the moisture in the drum and drying accordingly
Stainless steel drum
Resists rust and helps protect clothes
Quickly dries items and small loads for families on the go
This option reduces certain types of bacteria by 99.8%
Alerts you when clothes are the ideal dampness for ironing, for perfectly wrinkle-free results
Tumble clothes without heat to help prevent creasing and wrinkling
ENERGY STAR® qualified
Meets or exceeds federal guidelines for energy efficiency for year-round energy and money savings
|Total Capacity (cubic feet)||7.5|
|App Filter - Pedestal||Pedestal Option Available|
|App Filter - Steam||Yes|
|App Filter - Capacity||Dryer Large (7.0-7.5 cu. ft.)|
|App Filter - Product Type||Dryers Front Load Matching
|App Filter - Fuel Type||Electric|
|Handle||White Pocket Handle Door|
|Door Style||See-Thru Glass|
|Color Appearance||White on White|
|Warranty Notes||See written warranty for full details|
|Parts Warranty||Limited 1-year entire appliance|
|Labor Warranty||Limited 1-year entire appliance|
|POWER / RATINGS|
|Volts/Watts/Amps||120V/240V,5600W,24A,60Hz or 120V/208V,4400W,22A,60Hz|
|ECONOMICAL / QUIET|
|Optional Stacking Kit||GEFLSTACK (sold separately)|
|Optional Dryer Rack Accessory||WE01X20677|
|Optional Pedestal Accessory||SBSD137HWW (Sold Separately)|
|Inlet Hose||WH41X10207 (Sold Separately)|
|WEIGHTS & DIMENSIONS|
|Approximate Shipping Weight||137.0|
|Moisture Sensor||HE Sensor Dry|
|Flexible Installation||Undercounter, Stacked, Side-by-Side, Built-In|
|Dryer Cycles||Air Fluff
Bulky / Bedding
Perm Press / Casuals
|Long Vent Capability||Up to 90 feet|
|Drum Type||Stainless Steel|
|Leveling System||Leveling Legs|
|Additional Optional Cycles||Damp Alert
|Exhaust Options||4-Way (Rear; Right; Left & Bottom)|
|Timed Dry||90 Minutes
|Control Type||Rotary-Electronic w/LEDs|
|Number of Cycles||13|
|Dryer Control Features||Add Time
Adjustable End-of-Cycle Signal
Control Sounds On/Off
Cycle Status Indicators
Cycle Status Lights
Delay Dry - Up to 24 hours
Digital Cycle Countdown
|Removable Up-Front Lint Filter||Yes with reminder light|
|Temperature Options||High/Medium/Low/Extra Low|
|Additional Dryer Features||Baffle Dry System
|Wrinkle Care Cycle||Yes|
|Product Type||Front Load Matching
|Style||Electric: Match Front Load|
No rebates currently available for this model.
GE Appliances strives to answer real-life needs to simplify your daily routines while defining design trends in the kitchen industry. Enjoy an upgraded look and feel of your kitchen with the ingenuity and innovation you will only find from the company that’s been redefining technology for over 100 years. With many of its products designed and engineered in America, you can shop GE appliances knowing you’re investing in the reliability of quality products and the livelihood of hard-working Americans. Always looking forward into the future, GE Appliances deliver products that perfectly align with today’s lifestyle.
- Black Stainless Steel – A sleek bold statement featuring brushed metal stainless steel finish and a glossy black hue.
- Black Slate - A deep charcoal take on stainless steel featuring a matte finish to hide fingerprints and smudges
- Slate - A warm matte alternative to stainless steel that is both smudge-proof and magnetic
- Stainless Steel – A classic, neutral tone designed for every kitchen style.
- Door-in-Door - Enjoy quick access to your family favorites and extra room for your taller items with GE’s innovative door-in-door design found in select GE Refrigerators.
- WiFi Connect - Control your appliance features, from scheduling your refrigerator’s hot water to adjusting your oven’s cook time, with Wi-Fi Connected found in GE refrigerators, ranges, wall ovens, dishwashers, washers, and dryers.
- Self-Clean with Steam Clean Option - Now you can clean your GE oven the way you want with self-clean and steam clean options. Use the steam clean feature to remove light soils or the concentrated heat of self-clean option for tougher baked-on messes.
- Heavy-Duty Agitator and Deep Rinse Cycle - Experience a cleaner wash cycle with GE Top Load Washers, featuring a heavy-duty agitator that distributes a powerful wash action and a deep rinse cycle to thoroughly remove soap residues.
- SmartDispense™ Technology - GE washers features the SmartDispense™ feature can hold up over a gallon of liquid detergent and liquid softener, removing the need for you to measure or pour detergent.
- Water Station - Pre-washing and soaking clothes is easier than ever with a built-in faucet inside GE washers which dispenses water and detergent for an even cleaner wash.
Nobody like surprises when they make a major purchase. Stop by our Bowie, MD store and have one of our Appliance Consultants show you how it operates. We'll explain all the features as well as how it compares to similar items, all in a friendly, no pressure environment. Bray & Scarff, where it doesn't cost more to get more.
Express Delivery items are typically stocked at a local warehouse for faster delivery. Please contact your local store for details and to confirm product availability.