- Home /
- Laundry /
- Dryers /
- Electric: Match Front Load /
- Maytag Smart Front Load Electric Dryer with Extra Power and Advanced Moisture Sensing with industry-exclusive extra moisture sensor - 7.3 cu. ft.
Maytag Smart Front Load Electric Dryer with Extra Power and Advanced Moisture Sensing with industry-exclusive extra moisture sensor - 7.3 cu. ft.
ⓘ Factory Delay:Order Today for Estimated Delivery on 08/13/2020
On Display at Annapolis, MD
Product Inquiry Form
All fields marked * are required.
Style: Electric: Match Front Load
Width: 27 inches
Depth: 31 inches
Energy Star: Yes
High Efficiency: No
Steam Option: Yes
Internal Water Heater: No
Laundry Capacity: 7.3
Moisture Sensor: Yes
Extra Power Button
Advanced Moisture Sensing with industry-exclusive extra moisture sensor
Quick Dry Cycle Dry a small load fast with the Quick Dry cycle, which pairs nicely with the Quick Wash cycle on select Maytag® washers to get clothes ready in no time.
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree||51.0 in|
|Configuration and Overview|
|Door Style||Side Swing|
|Automatic Dry Control||Yes|
|Drum Material||Stainless Steel|
|Lint Screen Location||Front|
|Secondary Lint Filter||No|
|Cycles and Options|
|Cycle Time Remaining||Yes|
|Lint Filter Indicator||No|
|Number of Temperatures||5|
|Maximum Vent Length||64|
|Energy Star® Qualified||ENERGY STAR® Certified|
|Power Cord Included||No|
|Location of Controls||Front|
|Connectivity||Amazon Alexa, Android, iOS, Google Assistant, Siri, Siri|
|Works With||WiFi, App, Remote Access, Voice Controlled|
|Pedestal Options||Yes, XHPC155YC|
|Number of Dryness Levels||3|
|Style||Electric: Match Front Load|
|Care Guide||Click here to download|
|Installation Instructions||Click here to download|
|Owner's Manual||Click here to download|
|Parts List||Click here to download|
|Quick Reference Manual||Click here to download|
|Quick Reference Sheet||Click here to download|
|Service Manual||Click here to download|
|Specification Sheet||Click here to download|
|Specifications Sheet||Click here to download|
|Warranty||Click here to download|
No rebates currently available for this model.
Maytag recognizes that a smooth-running home relies on hard-working appliances. People depend on you which is why Maytag is dedicated to delivering appliances that work harder and last longer. Inside every Maytag appliance is the heart and soul of dependability you’ve come to expect from American-crafted products so your fridge will run longer, your oven will do more, and your washer will always be ready.
- Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel - Keep your refrigerator always stunning with advanced fingerprint resistant stainless steel finish found on Maytag.
- Deep Fill Option and PowerWash ® Cycle - Get a more concentrated clean when you need it with the Deep Fill Option which offers a maximum fill in the largest capacity tub available while the best-in-its-class PowerWash® agitator adds extra cleaning action with heated water to remove stains.
- Advanced Moisture Sensing - Clothes come out perfectly dry without being overheated thanks to the advanced sensors found in Maytag dryers which stop the cycle instantly the moment clothes are dry.
- PowerCold ® - Rapidly chill your foods even faster with just one touch of the PowerCold® feature found in Maytag refrigerators to resist temperatures changes and keep your foods fresh.
- Auto Conversion - Cooking times and temperatures are automatically converted from your traditional recipes to the convection method without any of the complexity thanks to the conversion feature available in Maytag ranges.
- PowerBlast™ Cycle - Stuck-on foods are swiftly removed with the PowerBlast™ Cycle in Maytag dishwashers which uses high-pressure spray jets, increased temperatures, and finally hot steam for sparkly dishes every time.
Nobody like surprises when they make a major purchase. Stop by our Annapolis, MD store and have one of our Appliance Consultants show you how it operates. We'll explain all the features as well as how it compares to similar items, all in a friendly, no pressure environment. Bray & Scarff, where it doesn't cost more to get more.
COVID-19 impact on manufacturing
Appliance factories in the USA are dealing with a variety of pandemic related issues. Challenges include worker quarantines, part supplier delays, slowdowns from routine cleanings and occasionally, weeks of factory closures. Social distancing also limits how many people can work on the same assembly line, decreasing productivity. Beyond that, staffing is reduced due to some workers need to stay at home as daycare centers are closed. These challenges are unlike anything we’ve ever seen in our industry.
Priority shipping, same as the big box stores
Some customers are fooled into thinking that the home centers get product faster than a local retailers like Bray & Scarff. That’s simply false. Bray & Scarff has priority status from all our vendors. We place truckload orders for items from the factory just like the box stores. Custom order items like wall ovens and cooktops are much faster from an independent like us. Most built-in appliances ship to us in 3-5 days. The large retailers can’t match our speed.
Shop local and support American made products
Bray & Scarff is the top local and independent retailer serving the greater Washington D.C. metro region. We believe that a patriotic brand assortment is important, especially since we serve our nation’s capital. The vast majority of all the product we sell are manufactured in Kentucky, Ohio, Tennessee, Iowa, North Carolina and Wisconsin. Thank you for shopping Bray & Scarff and supporting local jobs with American made products.