- Home /
- Laundry /
- Stack Laundry /
- Stack Pair /
- Whirlpool Commercial Electric Stack Washer/Dryer, Non-Vend White
Whirlpool Commercial Electric Stack Washer/Dryer, Non-Vend White
Low Inventory, Call/Text Store for Delivery Date
Product Inquiry Form
All fields marked * are required.
Style: Stack Pair
Width: 27 inches
Depth: 30 inches
Energy Star: Yes
High Efficiency: No
Internal Water Heater: No
Wash Mechanism: HIGH EFFICIENCY
Maximize floor productivity with the stack washer/dryer that's built to give laundry facilities the durability and performance needed to withstand the heavy traffic of commercial laundry - all within the space of a single unit. Built from heavy, galvanized steel and a porcelain-enamel top - the cabinet has been designed to increase machine longevity and handle regular usage. The powerful drive system was engineered and tested to provide more turns over the life of the washer, and provide customers with an exceptional cleaning experience. A six-point suspension with four dampers and two springs delivers automatic load balancing - keeping cycle times consistent to help optimize laundry efficiency. Owners can take advantage of the microprocessor controls with customizable vend prices and cycle options - giving them more opportunities to generate revenue. This also lets customers choose which cycle selection best fits their washing needs. Plus, the advanced dryer venting system deliversan optimal drying performance, helping laundry facilities cut utility costs and run with efficiency. Our electric, stack washer/dryer option, is card-reader ready*, Energy Star® qualified, and backed by a 2-year limited warranty (Card readers are not supplied or sold by Whirlpool Corporation and must be purchased separately).
|Prop 65||CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY - WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|
|Configuration and Overview|
|Door Opening Diameter||18-1/4|
|Gross Weight||383.000 lbs|
|Washer Capacity||3.1 cu. ft.|
|Dryer Capacity||6.7 cu. ft.|
|Net Weight||372 lbs|
|Average Hot Water Usage Warm Water Cycle||1-1/2 gi|
|Average Total Water Usage per Cycle||12-6/25 ga|
|Average Hot Water Usage Hot Water Cycle||2-7/25 gi|
No rebates currently available for this model.
Thoughtfully designed to keep the day moving, Whirlpool appliances are designed specifically with you in mind. From a range that heats up quickly so you can get tonight’s dinner done in a jiffy and a washer and dryer that efficiently remove grass stains from out of your kid’s soccer uniform, to a dishwasher that can handle all of today’s dishes, Whirlpool has the appliance to give your chores the attention they require. Discover the right appliance suites to give your family the care they need.
- Fingerprint-Resistant Black Stainless – A modern alternative to the stainless steel you already love, Whirlpool’s black stainless steel will elevate your kitchen and give it a stylish edge. Either as a statement piece or as an entire suite, this fingerprint-resistant finish will boldly stand out or seamlessly blend in.
- Fingerprint-Resistant Stainless Steel – The always fresh Whirlpool stainless steel is easy to clean, fingerprint-resistant, and smudge-proof so your refrigerator will look as remarkable on the outside as it works on the inside.
- FrozenBake™ Technology – Making a frozen meal just got even easier thanks to FrozenBake™ technology which eliminates the need to preheat so you can get back to the things you love.
- Third Level Rack – Now those hard-to-fit items have a place of their own with the Whirlpool dishwasher third level rack, offering over 35% more space so you can load more dishes while reducing the need to handwash dishware.
- Infinity Slide Shelf – Enjoy even more room in your Whirlpool refrigerator with the Infinity Slide Shelf featuring an adjustable center pane to slide back and stop at any point so you can fit and find it all.
- Wash & Dry Cycle – Never have to switch over the laundry again, you can now wash and dry their soccer uniform right there in the Whirlpool washer thanks to the Wash & Dry Cycle.
COVID-19 impact on manufacturing
Appliance factories in the USA are dealing with a variety of pandemic related issues. Challenges include worker quarantines, part supplier delays, slowdowns from routine cleanings and occasionally, weeks of factory closures. Social distancing also limits how many people can work on the same assembly line, decreasing productivity. Beyond that, staffing is reduced due to some workers need to stay at home as daycare centers are closed. These challenges are unlike anything we’ve ever seen in our industry.
Priority shipping, same as the big box stores
Some customers are fooled into thinking that the home centers get product faster than a local retailers like Bray & Scarff. That’s simply false. Bray & Scarff has priority status from all our vendors. We place truckload orders for items from the factory just like the box stores. Custom order items like wall ovens and cooktops are much faster from an independent like us. Most built-in appliances ship to us in 3-5 days. The large retailers can’t match our speed.
Shop local and support American made products
Bray & Scarff is the top local and independent retailer serving the greater Washington D.C. metro region. We believe that a patriotic brand assortment is important, especially since we serve our nation’s capital. The vast majority of all the product we sell are manufactured in Kentucky, Ohio, Tennessee, Iowa, North Carolina and Wisconsin. Thank you for shopping Bray & Scarff and supporting local jobs with American made products.