- Home /
- Laundry /
- Washers /
- Front Load /
- GE ®5.0 cu. ft. Capacity Smart Front Load ENERGY STAR® Steam Washer with SmartDispense™ UltraFresh Vent System with OdorBlock™ and Sanitize + Allergen
GE ®5.0 cu. ft. Capacity Smart Front Load ENERGY STAR® Steam Washer with SmartDispense™ UltraFresh Vent System with OdorBlock™ and Sanitize + Allergen
Low Inventory, Call/Text Store for Delivery Date
Product Inquiry Form
All fields marked * are required.
Style: Front Load
Width: 28 inches
Depth: 34 inches
Energy Star: Yes
Steam Option: Yes
Internal Water Heater: Yes
Basket Material: STAINLESS STEEL
Laundry Capacity: 5.0
UltraFresh Vent System With OdorBlock™
The first and only UltraFresh Vent System with OdorBlock™ eliminates excess moisture to help prevent odors ensuring your washer stays fresh and clean
Microban® antimicrobial technology
Built into components including the gasket, dispenser and draining system delivering protection that lives on load after load
Save time and make laundry effortless with an intelligent dispenser that holds up to 32 loads of detergent and automatically dispenses the right amount each time
1 Step Wash + Dry
Wash and dry a small load in your washer, eliminating the need to transfer clothes to the dryer
Sanitize + Allergen
Industry-first cycle sanitizes fabrics to kill 99% of common bacteria and allergens such as dust mites
Start, stop and monitor your laundry from anywhere while receiving real-time notifications and updates
Dynamic Balancing Technology (dBT™)
Our patented, time saving technology senses and rebalances uneven loads during the spin cycle, providing a quiet wash
Easily reverse your washer and dryer door for superior installation flexibility
Safely penetrates deep into fabric fibers, loosening stains to deliver enhanced cleaning performance
|Total Capacity (cubic feet)||5.0|
|Wash Basket Type||Stainless Steel - Tilted|
|App Filter - Overnight Dry||No|
|App Filter - Pedestal||Pedestal Option Available|
|App Filter - Steam||Yes|
|App Filter - Capacity||Washer Large (4.1-4.9 cu. ft.)|
|App Filter - Product Type||Washers Front Load
|App Filter - Single Item Cycle||No|
|Installation||Undercounter, Stacked, Side-by-Side, Built-In, Pedestal|
|Door Style||Chrome Outer Ring with Chrome Vent
See-Thru Glass with Tinted Door Protect
|Color Appearance||Diamond Gray|
|POWER / RATINGS|
|Circuit Breaker or Time Delay Fuse||15 or 20 Amp|
|Warranty Notes||See written warranty for full details|
|Parts Warranty||Limited 1-year entire appliance|
|Labor Warranty||Limited 1-year entire appliance
Limited 10-year basket
Limited 10-year motor
|ECONOMICAL / QUIET|
|Quiet Package||Quiet-By-Design with dBT™ Quiet Control|
|Optional Stacking Kit||GFA28KITN|
|Optional Pedestal Accessory||GFP1528PNDG (Sold Separately)|
|Fill Hose||WH41X10207 (sold separately)|
|WEIGHTS & DIMENSIONS|
|Approximate Shipping Weight||264.0|
|Depth with Door Open 90°||56.5|
|OdorBlock Capabilities||UltraFresh Vent System™ with OdorBlock™|
|Water Temp System||PerfecTemp Deluxe|
|Washer Options/Settings||1 Step Wash + Dry
|Optional Soil Levels||Extra Heavy
|Connected Capabilities||Amazon Alexa
The Google Assistant
|Additional Washer Features||Adjustable Leveling Legs
LED Basket Light
Power Cord Attached
|Leveling System||Adjustable Leveling Legs|
|Vibration Control||dBT™ Quiet Control patented technology|
|Control Type||Capacitive Touch
|Number of Cycles||12|
|Receptacle Type||3-Prong Grounding|
|Maximum Spin Speed||1300 RPM|
|Product Type||Front Load
|Water Levels||Automatic Temperature Control
Load-Sensing Adaptive Fill
|Washer Cycles||Active Wear
Rinse + Spin
Sanitize + Allergen
|Specialty Cycles||Active Wear
Drain & Spin
One Step Wash and Dry
Sanitize + Allergen
|Washer Control Features||Add Garment/Pause
Adjustable End-of-Cycle Signal
Delay Wash - Up to 24 hours
Digital Cycle Countdown
|Adaptive Capabilities||Adaptive Spin
Automatic Temperature Control
dBT™ Quiet Control
|Dispenser||Bleach Timed Flow Through
Detergent (Liquid/Powder) Timed Flow Through
Fabric Softener Timed Flow Through
Protected with Microban®
Smart Dispense - Bulk Detergent
No rebates currently available for this model.
GE Appliances strives to answer real-life needs to simplify your daily routines while defining design trends in the kitchen industry. Enjoy an upgraded look and feel of your kitchen with the ingenuity and innovation you will only find from the company that’s been redefining technology for over 100 years. With many of its products designed and engineered in America, you can shop GE appliances knowing you’re investing in the reliability of quality products and the livelihood of hard-working Americans. Always looking forward into the future, GE Appliances deliver products that perfectly align with today’s lifestyle.
- Black Stainless Steel – A sleek bold statement featuring brushed metal stainless steel finish and a glossy black hue.
- Black Slate - A deep charcoal take on stainless steel featuring a matte finish to hide fingerprints and smudges
- Slate - A warm matte alternative to stainless steel that is both smudge-proof and magnetic
- Stainless Steel – A classic, neutral tone designed for every kitchen style.
- Door-in-Door - Enjoy quick access to your family favorites and extra room for your taller items with GE’s innovative door-in-door design found in select GE Refrigerators.
- WiFi Connect - Control your appliance features, from scheduling your refrigerator’s hot water to adjusting your oven’s cook time, with Wi-Fi Connected found in GE refrigerators, ranges, wall ovens, dishwashers, washers, and dryers.
- Self-Clean with Steam Clean Option - Now you can clean your GE oven the way you want with self-clean and steam clean options. Use the steam clean feature to remove light soils or the concentrated heat of self-clean option for tougher baked-on messes.
- Heavy-Duty Agitator and Deep Rinse Cycle - Experience a cleaner wash cycle with GE Top Load Washers, featuring a heavy-duty agitator that distributes a powerful wash action and a deep rinse cycle to thoroughly remove soap residues.
- SmartDispense™ Technology - GE washers features the SmartDispense™ feature can hold up over a gallon of liquid detergent and liquid softener, removing the need for you to measure or pour detergent.
- Water Station - Pre-washing and soaking clothes is easier than ever with a built-in faucet inside GE washers which dispenses water and detergent for an even cleaner wash.
COVID-19 impact on manufacturing
Appliance factories in the USA are dealing with a variety of pandemic related issues. Challenges include worker quarantines, part supplier delays, slowdowns from routine cleanings and occasionally, weeks of factory closures. Social distancing also limits how many people can work on the same assembly line, decreasing productivity. Beyond that, staffing is reduced due to some workers need to stay at home as daycare centers are closed. These challenges are unlike anything we’ve ever seen in our industry.
Priority shipping, same as the big box stores
Some customers are fooled into thinking that the home centers get product faster than a local retailers like Bray & Scarff. That’s simply false. Bray & Scarff has priority status from all our vendors. We place truckload orders for items from the factory just like the box stores. Custom order items like wall ovens and cooktops are much faster from an independent like us. Most built-in appliances ship to us in 3-5 days. The large retailers can’t match our speed.
Shop local and support American made products
Bray & Scarff is the top local and independent retailer serving the greater Washington D.C. metro region. We believe that a patriotic brand assortment is important, especially since we serve our nation’s capital. The vast majority of all the product we sell are manufactured in Kentucky, Ohio, Tennessee, Iowa, North Carolina and Wisconsin. Thank you for shopping Bray & Scarff and supporting local jobs with American made products.