GE ®4.2 cu. ft. Capacity Washer with Stainless Steel Basket
✓ Delivery available as soon as: 07/09/2020
On Display at Annapolis, MD
Product Inquiry Form
All fields marked * are required.
Style: Top Load
Width: 27 inches
Depth: 27 inches
Energy Star: No
Steam Option: No
Internal Water Heater: No
Wash Mechanism: AGITATOR
Laundry Capacity: 4.2
Deep Clean Cycle
Achieve the ultimate deep clean for your toughest laundry loads with 67% more cleaning power than the most commonly used cycle*. *Colors, Normal cycle
Wash large items and do laundry less often with a large 4.2 cubic feet of capacity
Water Level/Load Size
Take the guesswork out of choosing the right water level with PreciseFill or manually select any water level for maximum cleaning performance
Ensure clothes are rinsed free of detergent, fabric softener and stubborn soils
Thoroughly clean every load thanks to a powerful washing motion
Stainless Steel Basket
Long-lasting, durable stainless steel resists rust and won't chip, peel or snag clothes
Made in America
This appliance is made in America and contains 70 to 90% U.S. content.
11 Wash Cycles
Choose from 11 wash cycles that accommodate every load type
6 Water Temperatures
Pick the water temperature you prefer and wash your way
700 RPM Spin Speed
Efficiently remove water and minimize drying time with a fast spin speed
Bleach and Fabric Softener Dispensers
Improve results with dispensers that automatically release bleach and fabric softener at the optimal point during the wash cycle
Cycle Status Lights
Easily track your wash cycle with lights that indicate fill, soak, wash, rinse or spin status with just a glance
|Total Capacity (cubic feet)||4.2|
|Wash Basket Type||Stainless Steel|
|App Filter - Agitator||Yes|
|App Filter - Capacity||Washer Large (4.1-4.9 cu. ft.)|
|App Filter - Product Type||Washers Top Load|
|Color Appearance||White on White|
|POWER / RATINGS|
|Warranty Notes||See written warranty for full details|
|Parts Warranty||Limited 1-year entire appliance|
|Labor Warranty||Limited 1-year entire appliance|
|Fill Hose||WH14X10011 (sold separately)|
|WEIGHTS & DIMENSIONS|
|Height Needed for Lid to Raise 90 Degrees||54|
|Approximate Shipping Weight||155.0|
|Agitator Type||Heavy-duty agitator|
|Water Temp System||Hot, Warm, Colors, Cool, Cold, Tap Cold|
|Washer Options/Settings||Deep Fill
|Additional Washer Features||Leveling Legs|
|Wash Mechanism||Single Action Agitator|
|Number of Cycles||11|
|Maximum Spin Speed||750 RPM|
|Product Type||Top Load|
|Water Levels||Adaptive Fill + 4 levels|
|Washer Cycles||Bulky Items
Colors/Normal (Deep Clean, Normal, Light)
Rinse/Drain & Spin
Whites (Heavy, Normal, Light)
No rebates currently available for this model.
GE Appliances strives to answer real-life needs to simplify your daily routines while defining design trends in the kitchen industry. Enjoy an upgraded look and feel of your kitchen with the ingenuity and innovation you will only find from the company that’s been redefining technology for over 100 years. With many of its products designed and engineered in America, you can shop GE appliances knowing you’re investing in the reliability of quality products and the livelihood of hard-working Americans. Always looking forward into the future, GE Appliances deliver products that perfectly align with today’s lifestyle.
- Black Stainless Steel – A sleek bold statement featuring brushed metal stainless steel finish and a glossy black hue.
- Black Slate - A deep charcoal take on stainless steel featuring a matte finish to hide fingerprints and smudges
- Slate - A warm matte alternative to stainless steel that is both smudge-proof and magnetic
- Stainless Steel – A classic, neutral tone designed for every kitchen style.
- Door-in-Door - Enjoy quick access to your family favorites and extra room for your taller items with GE’s innovative door-in-door design found in select GE Refrigerators.
- WiFi Connect - Control your appliance features, from scheduling your refrigerator’s hot water to adjusting your oven’s cook time, with Wi-Fi Connected found in GE refrigerators, ranges, wall ovens, dishwashers, washers, and dryers.
- Self-Clean with Steam Clean Option - Now you can clean your GE oven the way you want with self-clean and steam clean options. Use the steam clean feature to remove light soils or the concentrated heat of self-clean option for tougher baked-on messes.
- Heavy-Duty Agitator and Deep Rinse Cycle - Experience a cleaner wash cycle with GE Top Load Washers, featuring a heavy-duty agitator that distributes a powerful wash action and a deep rinse cycle to thoroughly remove soap residues.
- SmartDispense™ Technology - GE washers features the SmartDispense™ feature can hold up over a gallon of liquid detergent and liquid softener, removing the need for you to measure or pour detergent.
- Water Station - Pre-washing and soaking clothes is easier than ever with a built-in faucet inside GE washers which dispenses water and detergent for an even cleaner wash.
Nobody like surprises when they make a major purchase. Stop by our Annapolis, MD store and have one of our Appliance Consultants show you how it operates. We'll explain all the features as well as how it compares to similar items, all in a friendly, no pressure environment. Bray & Scarff, where it doesn't cost more to get more.
COVID-19 impact on manufacturing
Appliance factories in the USA are dealing with a variety of pandemic related issues. Challenges include worker quarantines, part supplier delays, slowdowns from routine cleanings and occasionally, weeks of factory closures. Social distancing also limits how many people can work on the same assembly line, decreasing productivity. Beyond that, staffing is reduced due to some workers need to stay at home as daycare centers are closed. These challenges are unlike anything we’ve ever seen in our industry.
Priority shipping, same as the big box stores
Some customers are fooled into thinking that the home centers get product faster than a local retailers like Bray & Scarff. That’s simply false. Bray & Scarff has priority status from all our vendors. We place truckload orders for items from the factory just like the box stores. Custom order items like wall ovens and cooktops are much faster from an independent like us. Most built-in appliances ship to us in 3-5 days. The large retailers can’t match our speed.
Shop local and support American made products
Bray & Scarff is the top local and independent retailer serving the greater Washington D.C. metro region. We believe that a patriotic brand assortment is important, especially since we serve our nation’s capital. The vast majority of all the product we sell are manufactured in Kentucky, Ohio, Tennessee, Iowa, North Carolina and Wisconsin. Thank you for shopping Bray & Scarff and supporting local jobs with American made products.