GE ®4.5 cu. ft. Capacity Washer with Stainless Steel Basket
On Display at Bowie, MD
This item is also available in our outlet center. Click here to see the outlet price for this item.
Product Inquiry Form
All fields marked * are required.
Style: Top Load
Width: 27 inches
Depth: 27 inches
Energy Star: No
Laundry Capacity: 4.5
Enjoy total control and customization of your water levels with the touch of a button that lets you add just a little extra water or fill the tub
Deep Clean Cycle
Achieve the ultimate deep clean for your toughest laundry loads with 67% more cleaning power than the most commonly used cycle*. *Colors, Normal cycle
Save time when you're in a hurry with a quick wash for lightly soiled items
Ensure clothes are rinsed free of detergent, fabric softener and stubborn soils
Ensure removal of detergent, bleach and other additives with an optional extra rinse after the wash cycle
Loosen stains by soaking for 15 minutes 30 minutes, one hour, or two hours for optimal stain removal
Water Level/Load Size
Take the guesswork out of choosing the right water level with PreciseFill or manually select any water level for maximum cleaning performance
Achieve a thorough clean every time with an agitator that enables a reversing, powerful wash action
700 RPM Spin Speed
Efficiently remove water and minimize drying time with a fast spin speed
Made in America
This appliance is made in America and contains 70 to 90% U.S. content.
14 Wash Cycles
Choose from 14 wash cycles to accommodate any load type
6 Water Temperatures
Pick the water temperature you prefer and wash your way
No rebates currently available for this model.
GE Appliances strives to answer real-life needs to simplify your daily routines while defining design trends in the kitchen industry. Enjoy an upgraded look and feel of your kitchen with the ingenuity and innovation you will only find from the company that’s been redefining technology for over 100 years. With many of its products designed and engineered in America, you can shop GE appliances knowing you’re investing in the reliability of quality products and the livelihood of hard-working Americans. Always looking forward into the future, GE Appliances deliver products that perfectly align with today’s lifestyle.
- Black Stainless Steel – A sleek bold statement featuring brushed metal stainless steel finish and a glossy black hue.
- Black Slate - A deep charcoal take on stainless steel featuring a matte finish to hide fingerprints and smudges
- Slate - A warm matte alternative to stainless steel that is both smudge-proof and magnetic
- Stainless Steel – A classic, neutral tone designed for every kitchen style.
- Door-in-Door - Enjoy quick access to your family favorites and extra room for your taller items with GE’s innovative door-in-door design found in select GE Refrigerators.
- WiFi Connect - Control your appliance features, from scheduling your refrigerator’s hot water to adjusting your oven’s cook time, with Wi-Fi Connected found in GE refrigerators, ranges, wall ovens, dishwashers, washers, and dryers.
- Self-Clean with Steam Clean Option - Now you can clean your GE oven the way you want with self-clean and steam clean options. Use the steam clean feature to remove light soils or the concentrated heat of self-clean option for tougher baked-on messes.
- Heavy-Duty Agitator and Deep Rinse Cycle - Experience a cleaner wash cycle with GE Top Load Washers, featuring a heavy-duty agitator that distributes a powerful wash action and a deep rinse cycle to thoroughly remove soap residues.
- SmartDispense™ Technology - GE washers features the SmartDispense™ feature can hold up over a gallon of liquid detergent and liquid softener, removing the need for you to measure or pour detergent.
- Water Station - Pre-washing and soaking clothes is easier than ever with a built-in faucet inside GE washers which dispenses water and detergent for an even cleaner wash.
Nobody like surprises when they make a major purchase. Stop by our Bowie, MD store and have one of our Appliance Consultants show you how it operates. We'll explain all the features as well as how it compares to similar items, all in a friendly, no pressure environment. Bray & Scarff, where it doesn't cost more to get more.
Express Delivery items are typically stocked at a local warehouse for faster delivery. Please contact your local store for details and to confirm product availability.
5 Year Extended Service Plan 100% Credit Back OptionIf you do not use your extended service plan during the 5 year time period you will receive full credit for your warranty purchase price in the form of a Bray & Scarff in store credit. Credits are applied to our regular price and are valid 12 months after the expiration of the service plan.
3 Year Extended Service Plan with $39 Deductible and 1/2 Credit Back OptionIf you do not use your extended service plan during the 3 year time period you will will receive 1/2 credit for your warranty purchase price in the form of a Bray & Scarff in store credit. Credits are applied to our regular price and are valid for 12 months after the expiration of the service plan.
Why don't we show the lower price?
Sometimes manufacturers require us to advertise products at a specific price. When we sell these items at a lower price, we are required to display the lower sale price only in the shopping cart.
You are not obligated to purchase the item by adding it to the cart and you can remove the item from the cart at anytime.