GE ®4.6 cu. ft. Capacity Washer with Stainless Steel Basket
On Display at Bowie, MD
This item is also available in our outlet center. Click here to see the outlet price for this item.
Product Inquiry Form
All fields marked * are required.
Style: Top Load
Width: 27 inches
Depth: 27 inches
Energy Star: Yes
Laundry Capacity: 4.6
Easily remove four common stains with preprogrammed settings that do the work for you
Deep Clean Cycle
Achieve the ultimate deep clean for your toughest laundry loads with 67% more cleaning power than the most commonly used cycle*. *Colors, Normal cycle
Enjoy total control and customization of your water levels with the touch of a button that lets you add just a little extra water or fill the tub
Save time when you're in a hurry with a quick wash for lightly soiled items
Ensure clothes are rinsed free of detergent, fabric softener and stubborn soils
Ensure removal of detergent, bleach and other additives with an optional extra rinse after the wash cycle
Optimize energy efficiency without sacrificing wash performance
ENERGY STAR® Qualified
Meets or exceeds federal guidelines for energy efficiency for year-round energy and money savings
Made in America
This appliance is made in America and contains 70 to 90% U.S. content.
5 Soil Levels
Take full control of your wash cycle with five soil levels to choose from
13 Wash Cycles
Choose from 13 wash cycles to accommodate any load type
6 Water Temperatures
Pick the water temperature you prefer and wash your way
|Total Capacity (cubic feet)||4.6|
|Wash Basket Type||Stainless Steel|
|App Filter - Overnight Dry||No|
|App Filter - Steam||No|
|App Filter - Agitator||No|
|App Filter - Capacity||Washer Large (4.1-4.9 cu. ft.)|
|App Filter - Product Type||Washers Top Load|
|App Filter - Single Item Cycle||No|
|Color Appearance||White on White with Silver Backsplash|
|Warranty Notes||See written warranty for full details|
|Parts Warranty||Limited 1-year entire appliance|
|Labor Warranty||Limited 1-year entire appliance|
|POWER / RATINGS|
|Volts/Hertz/Amps||120 V; 60 Hz; 10A|
|Fill Hose||WH14X10011 (sold separately)|
|WEIGHTS & DIMENSIONS|
|Height Needed for Lid to Raise 90 Degrees||54|
|Approximate Shipping Weight||155.0|
|Whites Cycle||Extra Light, Light, Normal, Heavy, Extra Heavy|
|Water Temp System||Hot, Warm, Colors, Cool, Cold, Tap Cold|
|Colors Cycle||Extra Light, Light, Normal, Heavy, Extra Heavy|
|Washer Options/Settings||2nd Rinse
2nd Rinse + Extra Spin
Deep Rinse (select when using fabric softener)
Stain Pretreat (Tomato, Dirt, Grass, Wine)
|Optional Soil Levels||Extra Heavy
|Additional Washer Features||Auto Balance Suspension System
Deep Fill Option
|Wash/Spin Speed Combinations||Variable|
|Number of Cycles||13|
|Maximum Spin Speed||800 RPM|
|Delicates Cycle||Extra Light, Light, Normal, Heavy, Extra Heavy|
|Product Type||Top Load|
|Water Levels||Adaptive Fill
Automatic Temperature Control
|Washer Cycles||Active Wear
Drain + Spin
Towels & Sheets
|Washer Control Features||End-of-Cycle Signal
LED Cycle Status Lights
No rebates currently available for this model.
GE Appliances strives to answer real-life needs to simplify your daily routines while defining design trends in the kitchen industry. Enjoy an upgraded look and feel of your kitchen with the ingenuity and innovation you will only find from the company that’s been redefining technology for over 100 years. With many of its products designed and engineered in America, you can shop GE appliances knowing you’re investing in the reliability of quality products and the livelihood of hard-working Americans. Always looking forward into the future, GE Appliances deliver products that perfectly align with today’s lifestyle.
- Black Stainless Steel – A sleek bold statement featuring brushed metal stainless steel finish and a glossy black hue.
- Black Slate - A deep charcoal take on stainless steel featuring a matte finish to hide fingerprints and smudges
- Slate - A warm matte alternative to stainless steel that is both smudge-proof and magnetic
- Stainless Steel – A classic, neutral tone designed for every kitchen style.
- Door-in-Door - Enjoy quick access to your family favorites and extra room for your taller items with GE’s innovative door-in-door design found in select GE Refrigerators.
- WiFi Connect - Control your appliance features, from scheduling your refrigerator’s hot water to adjusting your oven’s cook time, with Wi-Fi Connected found in GE refrigerators, ranges, wall ovens, dishwashers, washers, and dryers.
- Self-Clean with Steam Clean Option - Now you can clean your GE oven the way you want with self-clean and steam clean options. Use the steam clean feature to remove light soils or the concentrated heat of self-clean option for tougher baked-on messes.
- Heavy-Duty Agitator and Deep Rinse Cycle - Experience a cleaner wash cycle with GE Top Load Washers, featuring a heavy-duty agitator that distributes a powerful wash action and a deep rinse cycle to thoroughly remove soap residues.
- SmartDispense™ Technology - GE washers features the SmartDispense™ feature can hold up over a gallon of liquid detergent and liquid softener, removing the need for you to measure or pour detergent.
- Water Station - Pre-washing and soaking clothes is easier than ever with a built-in faucet inside GE washers which dispenses water and detergent for an even cleaner wash.
Nobody like surprises when they make a major purchase. Stop by our Bowie, MD store and have one of our Appliance Consultants show you how it operates. We'll explain all the features as well as how it compares to similar items, all in a friendly, no pressure environment. Bray & Scarff, where it doesn't cost more to get more.
Express Delivery items are typically stocked at a local warehouse for faster delivery. Please contact your local store for details and to confirm product availability.
5 Year Extended Service Plan 100% Credit Back OptionIf you do not use your extended service plan during the 5 year time period you will receive full credit for your warranty purchase price in the form of a Bray & Scarff in store credit. Credits are applied to our regular price and are valid 12 months after the expiration of the service plan.
3 Year Extended Service Plan with $39 Deductible and 1/2 Credit Back OptionIf you do not use your extended service plan during the 3 year time period you will will receive 1/2 credit for your warranty purchase price in the form of a Bray & Scarff in store credit. Credits are applied to our regular price and are valid for 12 months after the expiration of the service plan.
Why don't we show the lower price?
Sometimes manufacturers require us to advertise products at a specific price. When we sell these items at a lower price, we are required to display the lower sale price only in the shopping cart.
You are not obligated to purchase the item by adding it to the cart and you can remove the item from the cart at anytime.