- Home /
- Refrigeration /
- Bottom Freezer Refrigerators /
- Bottom Freezer /
- GE ®11.9 Cu. Ft. Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator
4.9 19 Reviews
GE ®11.9 Cu. Ft. Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator
Product Inquiry Form
All fields marked * are required.
Style: Bottom Freezer
Width: 24 inches
Depth: 27 inches
Capacity: 12 cu ft
Energy Star: Yes
Includes Icemaker: No
Number Of Shelves: 3
Includes Dispenser: No
Counter Depth: No
Sabbath Mode: Yes
Offers a built-in look by fitting nearly flush with surrounding cabinetry
ENERGY STAR® qualified
Cool down your monthly utility bills by using less energy
Three accurate settings deliver the optimal temperatures for your favorite foods
Equipped for optional icemaker
Decide whether you want the convenience of an automatic icemaker
Exterior electronic touch controls
Easily adjust the temperature and avoid releasing cold air when opening the door
Bottle storage rack
Stores up to five wine bottles and folds up when not in use
Quick Space shelf
Functions as a normal full-sized shelf when needed and easily slides down for instant storage flexibility
Find exactly what you've been looking for under crisp, clear lighting
Designed to disable functions in accordance with Sabbath-observing practices
|Total Capacity (cubic feet)||11.9|
|Fresh Food Capacity||7.71|
|App Filter - Capacity||Refer Small & compact (16 cu. ft. and below)|
|App Filter - Autofill||No|
|App Filter - Hot Water||No|
|App Filter - Product Type||Refer Bottom Freezer|
|App Filter - Dispenser||No|
|App Filter - Icemaker||No|
|Exterior Design||Contoured Doors|
|Color Appearance||Stainless Steel|
|Door Swing||Reversible Hinges|
|Warranty Notes||See written warranty for full details|
|Parts Warranty||Limited 1-year entire appliance|
|Labor Warranty||Limited 1-year entire appliance|
|POWER / RATINGS|
|Volts/Hertz/Amps||120v; 60Hz; 15A|
|ECONOMICAL / QUIET|
|WEIGHTS & DIMENSIONS|
|Case Depth Without Door||23.5|
|Side Air Clearances||0.125|
|Depth Without Handle||26.5|
|Top Air Clearances||0.125|
|Back Air Clearances||1.0|
|Height to Top of Case||69.875|
|Width w/Door Open 90 Degrees Incl. Handle||24.875|
|Approximate Shipping Weight||192.0|
|Depth with Door Open 90°||47.375|
|Freezer Cabinet Drawer Features||Drawer Divider and Pan
Two-Level Freezer System
|Icemaker||Optional (IM4D Ready)|
|Fresh Food Features||LED Lighting|
|Freezer Features||LED Lighting in Top Drawer
Spillproof Freezer Floor
|Configuration||Full Door and Double Drawer|
|Temperature Management Features||Air Tower with Electronic Controls|
|Defrost Type||Frost Guard|
|Fresh Food Cabinet Shelves||1 Adjustable
3 Total - Glass with Trim
|Control Type||Electronic Touch
External Temperature Controls
|Fresh Food Door Bins||3 Full-Width
3 Total Clear Look
|Product Type||Bottom Freezer Refrigerator|
|Fresh Food Cabinet Drawers||1 Clear Snack Drawer
1 TempSelectZone Crisper
2 Total Clear
|Freezer Cabinet Drawers||2 Total|
|Fresh Food Cabinet Shelf Features||1 Foldable|
|Performance Features||Easily Removable Door Gaskets
No rebates currently available for this model.
GE Appliances strives to answer real-life needs to simplify your daily routines while defining design trends in the kitchen industry. Enjoy an upgraded look and feel of your kitchen with the ingenuity and innovation you will only find from the company that’s been redefining technology for over 100 years. With many of its products designed and engineered in America, you can shop GE appliances knowing you’re investing in the reliability of quality products and the livelihood of hard-working Americans. Always looking forward into the future, GE Appliances deliver products that perfectly align with today’s lifestyle.
- Black Stainless Steel – A sleek bold statement featuring brushed metal stainless steel finish and a glossy black hue.
- Black Slate - A deep charcoal take on stainless steel featuring a matte finish to hide fingerprints and smudges
- Slate - A warm matte alternative to stainless steel that is both smudge-proof and magnetic
- Stainless Steel – A classic, neutral tone designed for every kitchen style.
- Door-in-Door - Enjoy quick access to your family favorites and extra room for your taller items with GE’s innovative door-in-door design found in select GE Refrigerators.
- WiFi Connect - Control your appliance features, from scheduling your refrigerator’s hot water to adjusting your oven’s cook time, with Wi-Fi Connected found in GE refrigerators, ranges, wall ovens, dishwashers, washers, and dryers.
- Self-Clean with Steam Clean Option - Now you can clean your GE oven the way you want with self-clean and steam clean options. Use the steam clean feature to remove light soils or the concentrated heat of self-clean option for tougher baked-on messes.
- Heavy-Duty Agitator and Deep Rinse Cycle - Experience a cleaner wash cycle with GE Top Load Washers, featuring a heavy-duty agitator that distributes a powerful wash action and a deep rinse cycle to thoroughly remove soap residues.
- SmartDispense™ Technology - GE washers features the SmartDispense™ feature can hold up over a gallon of liquid detergent and liquid softener, removing the need for you to measure or pour detergent.
- Water Station - Pre-washing and soaking clothes is easier than ever with a built-in faucet inside GE washers which dispenses water and detergent for an even cleaner wash.
5 Year Extended Service Plan 100% Credit Back OptionIf you do not use your extended service plan during the 5 year time period you will receive full credit for your warranty purchase price in the form of a Bray & Scarff in store credit. Credits are applied to our regular price and are valid 12 months after the expiration of the service plan.
5 Year Extended Service Plan with $39 Deductible and 1/2 Credit Back OptionIf you do not use your extended service plan during the 5 year time period you will will receive 1/2 credit for your warranty purchase price in the form of a Bray & Scarff in store credit. Credits are applied to our regular price and are valid for 12 months after the expiration of the service plan.
Why don't we show the lower price?
Sometimes manufacturers require us to advertise products at a specific price. When we sell these items at a lower price, we are required to display the lower sale price only in the shopping cart.
You are not obligated to purchase the item by adding it to the cart and you can remove the item from the cart at anytime.