- Home /
- Refrigeration /
- Refrigerator Accessories /
- Refrigerator Accessories /
- GE DUAL FLOW REPLACEMENT WATER FILTERS - ADVANCED FILTRATION
GE DUAL FLOW REPLACEMENT WATER FILTERS - ADVANCED FILTRATION LIGHT GRAY
Model No: FQK2J
out of 1 Reviews
Product Inquiry Form
All fields marked * are required.
- Dual flow filtration
- Includes two filters
- IAPMO certified
- Twist and lock design
- Six-month filter life
Water is filtered in parallel flow through advanced filtration filters
Filters fit GXK285JBL, GXK295JNN, GXSL55R, GXSV65R and GNSV70R filtration systems, plus Pfister Clarify & Lita filtration faucets
Reduces select pharmaceuticals, select VOCs, lead, chlorine taste and odor and other chemicals
Simple design provides easy, tool-free, no-mess filter replacement
Filter should be replaced every six months for best filtration results
|Filter||Select Pharmaceuticals/Select VOCs/Lead/Mercury|
|Atrazine (Herbicide) Reduction||94.5%|
|Chlorine Taste and Odor Reduction||97.2%|
|Lindane Reduction (A Pesticide)||98.5%|
|Turbidity Reduction||<1 NTU|
|VOC Reduction||Select VOC's|
|Configuration||Dual Flow / Dual Stage (depending on system)|
|Feed Water Pressure (psi)||35-125 psi|
|Feed Water Temperature||33-100 F|
|Filter Cartridge||Engineered Carbon Block|
|Filter Change Indicator||LED|
|Filter Life||6 Months or 300 gallons|
|Max. Filtered Water Flow (gpm)||1.1/0.6 (depending on system)|
|NSF Particulate Class I||93.3%|
|NSF Particulate Reduction||Yes|
|State of CA Certified||Yes|
|Style||Twist and Lock|
|Rated Capacity||300.0 gal
|Rated Filtered Water Flow (gpm)||1.1|
|Filter II - Particulate Removal||Yes|
|Filter Media||Engineered Carbon|
|NSF VOC||Select VOC's|
|Pharmaceutical Filtration - Claims tested/verifiied by NSF International||Yes - NSF 401|
|Tooless Filter Change||Yes|
|Fittings Style||Twist and Lock|
|Filter Capacity||300.0 gal
|Color Appearance||Light Gray|
|Filter Housing||Light Gray|
|Approximate Shipping Weight||3.0 lb
|Net Weight||0.8 lb
|Overall Depth||2.25 in
|Overall Height||9.75 in
|Overall Width||2.25 in
|Installation Kit||Quick Replace|
|Parts Warranty||Limited 30-day|
|Warranty Notes||See written warranty for full details|
No rebates currently available for this model.
GE Appliances strives to answer real-life needs to simplify your daily routines while defining design trends in the kitchen industry. Enjoy an upgraded look and feel of your kitchen with the ingenuity and innovation you will only find from the company that’s been redefining technology for over 100 years. With many of its products designed and engineered in America, you can shop GE appliances knowing you’re investing in the reliability of quality products and the livelihood of hard-working Americans. Always looking forward into the future, GE Appliances deliver products that perfectly align with today’s lifestyle.
- Black Stainless Steel – A sleek bold statement featuring brushed metal stainless steel finish and a glossy black hue.
- Black Slate - A deep charcoal take on stainless steel featuring a matte finish to hide fingerprints and smudges
- Slate - A warm matte alternative to stainless steel that is both smudge-proof and magnetic
- Stainless Steel – A classic, neutral tone designed for every kitchen style.
- Door-in-Door - Enjoy quick access to your family favorites and extra room for your taller items with GE’s innovative door-in-door design found in select GE Refrigerators.
- WiFi Connect - Control your appliance features, from scheduling your refrigerator’s hot water to adjusting your oven’s cook time, with Wi-Fi Connected found in GE refrigerators, ranges, wall ovens, dishwashers, washers, and dryers.
- Self-Clean with Steam Clean Option - Now you can clean your GE oven the way you want with self-clean and steam clean options. Use the steam clean feature to remove light soils or the concentrated heat of self-clean option for tougher baked-on messes.
- Heavy-Duty Agitator and Deep Rinse Cycle - Experience a cleaner wash cycle with GE Top Load Washers, featuring a heavy-duty agitator that distributes a powerful wash action and a deep rinse cycle to thoroughly remove soap residues.
- SmartDispense™ Technology - GE washers features the SmartDispense™ feature can hold up over a gallon of liquid detergent and liquid softener, removing the need for you to measure or pour detergent.
- Water Station - Pre-washing and soaking clothes is easier than ever with a built-in faucet inside GE washers which dispenses water and detergent for an even cleaner wash.
out of 5 (1 Reviews)
if its not broke don't fix it
No, I would not recommend this to a friend.