- Home /
- Refrigeration /
- Side by Side Refrigerators /
- Cabinet Depth: SxS /
- Maytag 36- Inch Wide Counter Depth Side-by-Side Refrigerator- 21 Cu. Ft.
3.0 3 Reviews
Maytag 36- Inch Wide Counter Depth Side-by-Side Refrigerator- 21 Cu. Ft.
ⓘ Factory Delay:Order Today for Estimated Delivery on 08/13/2020
Product Inquiry Form
All fields marked * are required.
Style: Cabinet Depth: SxS
Width: 36 inches
Depth: 30 inches
Capacity: 21 cu ft
Energy Star: No
Includes Icemaker: Yes
Number Of Shelves: 5
Includes Dispenser: Yes
Counter Depth: Yes
Sabbath Mode: No
Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel
Store-N-Door® Ice Dispensing System
EveryDrop Water Filter
Humidity-Controlled FreshLock Crispers
|Cabinet Width||35-1/2 in|
|Cutout Width||36.0 in|
|Depth Closed Excluding Handles||27-1/2 in|
|Depth Closed Including Handles||29-3/4 in|
|Depth Excluding Doors||24-1/2 in|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree||45-7/8 in|
|Freezer Volume||6.98 cu. ft.|
|Height To Top Of Cabinet||68-7/8 in|
|Height To Top Of Door Hinge||69.0 in|
|Refrigerator Volume||13.62 cu. ft.|
|Configuration and Overview|
|CEE Tier||Not Rated|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Prop 65||CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY - WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov .|
|Handle Color||Stainless Steel|
|Handle Type||Reach-Through Handle|
|LCD Touch Screen||No|
|Air Filter Indicator/Reset||Yes|
|Door Ajar/Open Alarm||Yes|
|Location of Controls||Exterior Dispenser|
|Fresh Flow Air Filter||Yes|
|Water Filter Indicator/Reset||Yes|
|Water Filter Location||Interior|
|Deli Drawer||1 Full-Width|
|Humidity-Controlled Drawers||1 Full-Width|
|Non Climate Control Drawers||1 Full Width|
|Number of Interior Shelves||4|
|Freezer Number of Shelves||4|
|Dispenser Options||Filtered Water, Measured/Metered Fill, Control/Child Lock, Night Light|
|Dispenser Type||Exterior Ice and Water|
|Types of Ice||Crushed/Cubed|
|Icemaker Location||Freezer Door|
|Energy Star® Qualified||No|
|Door Bins||3 Fixed Full-Width|
|Shelves||1 Fixed Full-Width Glass, 3 Adjustable Full-Width Glass|
|Water Filter Part Number||EDR1RXD1|
|Style||Cabinet Depth: SxS|
|Care Guide||Click here to download|
|Dimension Guide||Click here to download|
|Energy Guide||Click here to download|
|Installation Instructions||Click here to download|
|Owner's Manual||Click here to download|
|Owners Manual Eco Manual||Click here to download|
|owners-manual-eco-W10853485-RevC.pdf||Click here to download|
|Warranty Information||Click here to download|
|Warranty Page||Click here to download|
No rebates currently available for this model.
out of 5 (3 Reviews)
only lasted 8 days
Location: kempton pa
No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Moderately satisfied with counter depth refrigerator
No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
MSC21C6MFZ- Counter Dept
Location: Columbus, MS
Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Maytag recognizes that a smooth-running home relies on hard-working appliances. People depend on you which is why Maytag is dedicated to delivering appliances that work harder and last longer. Inside every Maytag appliance is the heart and soul of dependability you’ve come to expect from American-crafted products so your fridge will run longer, your oven will do more, and your washer will always be ready.
- Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel - Keep your refrigerator always stunning with advanced fingerprint resistant stainless steel finish found on Maytag.
- Deep Fill Option and PowerWash ® Cycle - Get a more concentrated clean when you need it with the Deep Fill Option which offers a maximum fill in the largest capacity tub available while the best-in-its-class PowerWash® agitator adds extra cleaning action with heated water to remove stains.
- Advanced Moisture Sensing - Clothes come out perfectly dry without being overheated thanks to the advanced sensors found in Maytag dryers which stop the cycle instantly the moment clothes are dry.
- PowerCold ® - Rapidly chill your foods even faster with just one touch of the PowerCold® feature found in Maytag refrigerators to resist temperatures changes and keep your foods fresh.
- Auto Conversion - Cooking times and temperatures are automatically converted from your traditional recipes to the convection method without any of the complexity thanks to the conversion feature available in Maytag ranges.
- PowerBlast™ Cycle - Stuck-on foods are swiftly removed with the PowerBlast™ Cycle in Maytag dishwashers which uses high-pressure spray jets, increased temperatures, and finally hot steam for sparkly dishes every time.
COVID-19 impact on manufacturing
Appliance factories in the USA are dealing with a variety of pandemic related issues. Challenges include worker quarantines, part supplier delays, slowdowns from routine cleanings and occasionally, weeks of factory closures. Social distancing also limits how many people can work on the same assembly line, decreasing productivity. Beyond that, staffing is reduced due to some workers need to stay at home as daycare centers are closed. These challenges are unlike anything we’ve ever seen in our industry.
Priority shipping, same as the big box stores
Some customers are fooled into thinking that the home centers get product faster than a local retailers like Bray & Scarff. That’s simply false. Bray & Scarff has priority status from all our vendors. We place truckload orders for items from the factory just like the box stores. Custom order items like wall ovens and cooktops are much faster from an independent like us. Most built-in appliances ship to us in 3-5 days. The large retailers can’t match our speed.
Shop local and support American made products
Bray & Scarff is the top local and independent retailer serving the greater Washington D.C. metro region. We believe that a patriotic brand assortment is important, especially since we serve our nation’s capital. The vast majority of all the product we sell are manufactured in Kentucky, Ohio, Tennessee, Iowa, North Carolina and Wisconsin. Thank you for shopping Bray & Scarff and supporting local jobs with American made products.