- Home /
- Refrigeration /
- Specialty Refrigerators /
- Icemaker Kits /
- Whirlpool Refrigerator Ice Maker Assembly
Whirlpool Refrigerator Ice Maker Assembly
Product Inquiry Form
All fields marked * are required.
Style: Icemaker Kits
Energy Star: No
Add an ice maker to selected models with ease. It takes less than 5 minutes to install the EZ Connect ice maker inside selected refrigerators.
This Refrigerator Ice Maker Assembly is an add-on for refrigerators that didn't originally come with an ice maker. This kit has a 4-wire 8-terminal plug for freezer connection. This is an accessory that can be used across several major brands; check to see if your model number is compatible. Replacing this part will require basic hand tools, some disassembly of the refrigerator and novice repair experience. You must unplug the refrigerator or shut off the house circuit breaker for the refrigerator before installing this part. Safely store any food that could deteriorate while the power is off and unplug the refrigerator before installing this part. Wear work gloves to protect your hands. Helpful tip: If your old water line has a kink or starts to leak, it should be replaced. A water filter can also be added inline with the copper supply line to improve the quality of your ice.
|Ice Bucket Capacity||5-7/20 lbs|
|Ice Production Per Day||More than 3.0 lb lbs|
|Included with Icemaker||Ice Bucket, Ice maker, Installation Instructions|
No rebates currently available for this model.
Thoughtfully designed to keep the day moving, Whirlpool appliances are designed specifically with you in mind. From a range that heats up quickly so you can get tonight’s dinner done in a jiffy and a washer and dryer that efficiently remove grass stains from out of your kid’s soccer uniform, to a dishwasher that can handle all of today’s dishes, Whirlpool has the appliance to give your chores the attention they require. Discover the right appliance suites to give your family the care they need.
- Fingerprint-Resistant Black Stainless – A modern alternative to the stainless steel you already love, Whirlpool’s black stainless steel will elevate your kitchen and give it a stylish edge. Either as a statement piece or as an entire suite, this fingerprint-resistant finish will boldly stand out or seamlessly blend in.
- Fingerprint-Resistant Stainless Steel – The always fresh Whirlpool stainless steel is easy to clean, fingerprint-resistant, and smudge-proof so your refrigerator will look as remarkable on the outside as it works on the inside.
- FrozenBake™ Technology – Making a frozen meal just got even easier thanks to FrozenBake™ technology which eliminates the need to preheat so you can get back to the things you love.
- Third Level Rack – Now those hard-to-fit items have a place of their own with the Whirlpool dishwasher third level rack, offering over 35% more space so you can load more dishes while reducing the need to handwash dishware.
- Infinity Slide Shelf – Enjoy even more room in your Whirlpool refrigerator with the Infinity Slide Shelf featuring an adjustable center pane to slide back and stop at any point so you can fit and find it all.
- Wash & Dry Cycle – Never have to switch over the laundry again, you can now wash and dry their soccer uniform right there in the Whirlpool washer thanks to the Wash & Dry Cycle.
Why don't we show the lower price?
Sometimes manufacturers require us to advertise products at a specific price. When we sell these items at a lower price, we are required to display the lower sale price only in the shopping cart.
You are not obligated to purchase the item by adding it to the cart and you can remove the item from the cart at anytime.