- Home /
- Refrigeration /
- Top Mount Refrigerators /
- Top Freezer /
- Whirlpool 28-inch Wide Top Freezer Refrigerator - 16 cu. ft.
5.0 2 Reviews
Whirlpool 28-inch Wide Top Freezer Refrigerator - 16 cu. ft.
ⓘ Factory Delay:Order Today for Estimated Delivery on 08/18/2020
Product Inquiry Form
All fields marked * are required.
Style: Top Freezer
Width: 28 inches
Depth: 34 inches
Capacity: 16 cu ft
Energy Star: No
Includes Icemaker: No
Number Of Shelves: 3
Includes Dispenser: No
Counter Depth: No
Sabbath Mode: No
Fit all of your fresh and frozen favorites without sacrificing any space with the 28" wide top-freezer refrigerator with 16 cu. ft. capacity. Enjoy quiet cooling with improved design and ice cold temperatures inside the top-freezer refrigerator with freez
Get the flexibility your family needs with purposeful spaces that store more of your favorites. Our top freezer refrigerator features an optional icemaker, so there's no need to refill ice trays once it's installed. Quiet cooling keeps this top mount refrigerator from interrupting family time in the kitchen and a 16 cu. ft. capacity gives you room for it all.
|Cabinet Width||28.0 in|
|Depth Closed Excluding Handles||31-1/4 in|
|Depth Closed Including Handles||33-1/2 in|
|Depth Excluding Doors||25-1/4 in|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree||56-3/4 in|
|Freezer Volume||4.03 cu. ft.|
|Height To Top Of Cabinet||65-3/8 in|
|Height To Top Of Door Hinge||65-7/8 in|
|Refrigerator Volume||11.95 cu. ft.|
|Configuration and Overview|
|CEE Tier||Not Rated|
|Prop 65||CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY - WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov .|
|Handle Type||Reach-Through Handle|
|Location of Controls||Interior|
|Non Climate Control Drawers||2 Half Width|
|Number of Interior Shelves||3|
|Freezer Number of Shelves||1|
|Dispenser Type||No Dispenser|
|Icemaker Kit Part Number||ECKMF95|
|Energy Star® Qualified||No|
|Fresh Flow Air Filter||No|
|Water Filter Location||No|
|Door Bins||2 Fixed Full-Width|
|Shelves||1 Fixed Full-Width Wire|
|Dimension Guide||Click here to download|
|Energy Guide||Click here to download|
|Instruction Sheet||Click here to download|
|Quick Reference Manual||Click here to download|
|Quick Reference Sheet||Click here to download|
|Specification Sheet||Click here to download|
|Specifications Sheet||Click here to download|
|Warranty Page||Click here to download|
No rebates currently available for this model.
out of 5 (2 Reviews)
A cold and silent beauty!
Location: Fredericktown, Missouri
Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Great for RVing
by: Schnee Winkle
Location: Lancaster Pa
Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Thoughtfully designed to keep the day moving, Whirlpool appliances are designed specifically with you in mind. From a range that heats up quickly so you can get tonight’s dinner done in a jiffy and a washer and dryer that efficiently remove grass stains from out of your kid’s soccer uniform, to a dishwasher that can handle all of today’s dishes, Whirlpool has the appliance to give your chores the attention they require. Discover the right appliance suites to give your family the care they need.
- Fingerprint-Resistant Black Stainless – A modern alternative to the stainless steel you already love, Whirlpool’s black stainless steel will elevate your kitchen and give it a stylish edge. Either as a statement piece or as an entire suite, this fingerprint-resistant finish will boldly stand out or seamlessly blend in.
- Fingerprint-Resistant Stainless Steel – The always fresh Whirlpool stainless steel is easy to clean, fingerprint-resistant, and smudge-proof so your refrigerator will look as remarkable on the outside as it works on the inside.
- FrozenBake™ Technology – Making a frozen meal just got even easier thanks to FrozenBake™ technology which eliminates the need to preheat so you can get back to the things you love.
- Third Level Rack – Now those hard-to-fit items have a place of their own with the Whirlpool dishwasher third level rack, offering over 35% more space so you can load more dishes while reducing the need to handwash dishware.
- Infinity Slide Shelf – Enjoy even more room in your Whirlpool refrigerator with the Infinity Slide Shelf featuring an adjustable center pane to slide back and stop at any point so you can fit and find it all.
- Wash & Dry Cycle – Never have to switch over the laundry again, you can now wash and dry their soccer uniform right there in the Whirlpool washer thanks to the Wash & Dry Cycle.
COVID-19 impact on manufacturing
Appliance factories in the USA are dealing with a variety of pandemic related issues. Challenges include worker quarantines, part supplier delays, slowdowns from routine cleanings and occasionally, weeks of factory closures. Social distancing also limits how many people can work on the same assembly line, decreasing productivity. Beyond that, staffing is reduced due to some workers need to stay at home as daycare centers are closed. These challenges are unlike anything we’ve ever seen in our industry.
Priority shipping, same as the big box stores
Some customers are fooled into thinking that the home centers get product faster than a local retailers like Bray & Scarff. That’s simply false. Bray & Scarff has priority status from all our vendors. We place truckload orders for items from the factory just like the box stores. Custom order items like wall ovens and cooktops are much faster from an independent like us. Most built-in appliances ship to us in 3-5 days. The large retailers can’t match our speed.
Shop local and support American made products
Bray & Scarff is the top local and independent retailer serving the greater Washington D.C. metro region. We believe that a patriotic brand assortment is important, especially since we serve our nation’s capital. The vast majority of all the product we sell are manufactured in Kentucky, Ohio, Tennessee, Iowa, North Carolina and Wisconsin. Thank you for shopping Bray & Scarff and supporting local jobs with American made products.