- Home /
- Cooking /
- Ovens /
- Electric: with Microwave /
- Bosch 800 Series - Stainless Steel HBL8751UC HBL8751UC
Bosch 800 Series - Stainless Steel HBL8751UC HBL8751UC
This item is also available in our outlet center. Click here to see the outlet price for this item.
Product Inquiry Form
All fields marked * are required.
Style: Electric: with Microwave
Width: 30 inches
Depth: 25 inches
Self Clean: Yes
Convection Oven: Yes
Proof Mode: Yes
Warming Drawer: No
Storage Drawer: No
The Bosch Speed Microwave Combination Oven Features a Wall Oven with a SmoothClose Door.800 Series - Stainless Steel HBL8751UC HBL8751UC
|Cooking method primary cavity||Combined operation, Half width variable grill, Hot Air, Hot air grilling, Microwave, warming|
|Cooking method secondary cavity||3rd element convection, Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Convection Roast, Dough proving setting, Pizza setting, Top/bottom heating, Top heating, 1/3 bottom heat., Variable small-area grill, Warming|
|Cleaning system - secondary cavity||easy to clean enamel|
|Number of interior lights||1|
|Electronic timer||programmable, Switch-off|
|Included accessories||3 x Oven racks /lower, 1 x Temperature probe /lower|
|Microwave Wattages (W)||1,000 W|
|Bake Element Wattages primary cavity (W)||600 W|
|Broil Element Wattages primary cavity (W)||1,750 W|
|Convection Element Wattages primary cavity (W)||1,700 W|
|Convection Element Wattages secondary cavity (W)||2,000 kW|
|Watts (W)||9,600 W|
|Current (A)||40 A|
|Volts (V)||208-240 V|
|Frequency (Hz)||60 Hz|
|Plug type||No plug|
|Dimensions & Weight|
|Overall appliance dimensions (HxWxD) (in)||49'' x 29 3/4'' x 24 1/2''|
|Required cutout size (HxWxD) (in)||48 5/8'' x 28 1/2'' x 23 1/2''|
|Product packaging dimensions (HxWxD) (in)||55 3/4'' x 34'' x 31 1/2''|
|Power Cord Length||50''|
|Net weight (lbs)||299 lbs|
|Gross weight (lbs)||328 lbs|
|Style||Electric: with Microwave|
No rebates currently available for this model.
With the philosophy of Invented for Life, Bosch has spent decades designing innovative kitchen products specifically to meet the needs of the consumer. Its line of home appliances offers timeless design and simple solutions to enhance consumer lives. Enjoy the dependability and efficiency of award-winning Bosch appliances today.
- Black Stainless Steel - A warm take on stainless steel, this scratch and fingerprint resistant finish protects the surface while offering a bold new look to every kitchen.
- Stainless Steel - The modern, sleek appearance of stainless steel is versatile enough to fit and accentuate any kitchen design.
- Custom Panel Ready - Perfectly match and blend cabinetry with appliances designed to fit custom panels and handles which can be purchased separately.
- MyWay™ Rack - Enjoy a new range of possibilities with the flexible loading capacity of a quality, spacious third rack to easily fit those difficult items such as ladles and measuring cups.
- InfoLight® - With some of the quietest dishwashers on the market, Bosch designed a red LED light displayed on the floor to let you know whether the dishwasher is still operating or has completed its cycle.
- VitaFresh® - This feature uses optimum humidity, dual evaporators, and condensers to maintain ideal temperature in both the refrigerator and freezer to keep your foods fresher for longer.
- Home Connect App - Bosch’s new line of connected home appliances allows you to easily connect your smartphone or tablet to control your kitchen appliance features such as adjusting your wall oven’s temperature or replenishing your dish detergent.
- Genuine European Convection - Enjoy even baking across all racks with the AutoChef® feature to regulate optimal cooking temperatures and the SpeedBoost® feature to add even more power and speed up the cooking process.