- Home /
- Laundry /
- Washers /
- Front Load /
- GE ®24" 2.4 Cu. Ft. ENERGY STAR® Front Load Washer with Steam
GE ®24" 2.4 Cu. Ft. ENERGY STAR® Front Load Washer with Steam
On Display at Annapolis, MD
This item is also available in our outlet center. Click here to see the outlet price for this item.
Product Inquiry Form
All fields marked * are required.
Style: Front Load
Width: 23 inches
Depth: 26 inches
Energy Star: Yes
Steam Option: Yes
Internal Water Heater: Yes
Laundry Capacity: 2.4
Plugs into Dryer or Wall
Washer plugs into GE 24" Ventless Condenser or 24" Vented dryer or properly installed 120-Volt wall receptacle for easy installation
Stainless steel basket
Long-lasting stainless steel finish resists rust and won't chip, peel or snag clothes
Penetrates deep into fabric fibers, loosening stains like tomato and grass, yet protecting your fabrics
ENERGY STAR® qualified
Meets or exceeds federal guidelines for energy efficiency for year-round energy and money savings
Electronic touch controls
Enjoy easy operation and cleanability with streamlined controls
14 wash cycles
Multiple cycles are designed to specifically handle various fabrics and soils
1400 RPM spin speed
Fast spin speeds remove water efficiently and minimize dry time
Inlet fill hoses included
Provides a quick wash for lightly soiled items that are needed in a hurry
Internal water heater
Increases wash temperature to reduce bacteria and provide better cleaning for the really tough stains
|Control Type||Central Knob + Digital Buttons|
|Number of Wash Cycles||14|
|Optional Soil Levels||Extra Heavy / Heavy / Normal / Light / Extra Light|
|Wash Basket Type||Stainless Steel|
|Water Levels||Precise Fill|
|Warranty||1 Year Parts & Labour|
|Width||24" or less|
No rebates currently available for this model.
GE Appliances strives to answer real-life needs to simplify your daily routines while defining design trends in the kitchen industry. Enjoy an upgraded look and feel of your kitchen with the ingenuity and innovation you will only find from the company that’s been redefining technology for over 100 years. With many of its products designed and engineered in America, you can shop GE appliances knowing you’re investing in the reliability of quality products and the livelihood of hard-working Americans. Always looking forward into the future, GE Appliances deliver products that perfectly align with today’s lifestyle.
- Black Stainless Steel – A sleek bold statement featuring brushed metal stainless steel finish and a glossy black hue.
- Black Slate - A deep charcoal take on stainless steel featuring a matte finish to hide fingerprints and smudges
- Slate - A warm matte alternative to stainless steel that is both smudge-proof and magnetic
- Stainless Steel – A classic, neutral tone designed for every kitchen style.
- Door-in-Door - Enjoy quick access to your family favorites and extra room for your taller items with GE’s innovative door-in-door design found in select GE Refrigerators.
- WiFi Connect - Control your appliance features, from scheduling your refrigerator’s hot water to adjusting your oven’s cook time, with Wi-Fi Connected found in GE refrigerators, ranges, wall ovens, dishwashers, washers, and dryers.
- Self-Clean with Steam Clean Option - Now you can clean your GE oven the way you want with self-clean and steam clean options. Use the steam clean feature to remove light soils or the concentrated heat of self-clean option for tougher baked-on messes.
- Heavy-Duty Agitator and Deep Rinse Cycle - Experience a cleaner wash cycle with GE Top Load Washers, featuring a heavy-duty agitator that distributes a powerful wash action and a deep rinse cycle to thoroughly remove soap residues.
- SmartDispense™ Technology - GE washers features the SmartDispense™ feature can hold up over a gallon of liquid detergent and liquid softener, removing the need for you to measure or pour detergent.
- Water Station - Pre-washing and soaking clothes is easier than ever with a built-in faucet inside GE washers which dispenses water and detergent for an even cleaner wash.
Nobody like surprises when they make a major purchase. Stop by our Annapolis, MD store and have one of our Appliance Consultants show you how it operates. We'll explain all the features as well as how it compares to similar items, all in a friendly, no pressure environment. Bray & Scarff, where it doesn't cost more to get more.
COVID-19 impact on manufacturing
Appliance factories in the USA are dealing with a variety of pandemic related issues. Challenges include worker quarantines, part supplier delays, slowdowns from routine cleanings and occasionally, weeks of factory closures. Social distancing also limits how many people can work on the same assembly line, decreasing productivity. Beyond that, staffing is reduced due to some workers need to stay at home as daycare centers are closed. These challenges are unlike anything we’ve ever seen in our industry.
Priority shipping, same as the big box stores
Some customers are fooled into thinking that the home centers get product faster than a local retailers like Bray & Scarff. That’s simply false. Bray & Scarff has priority status from all our vendors. We place truckload orders for items from the factory just like the box stores. Custom order items like wall ovens and cooktops are much faster from an independent like us. Most built-in appliances ship to us in 3-5 days. The large retailers can’t match our speed.
Shop local and support American made products
Bray & Scarff is the top local and independent retailer serving the greater Washington D.C. metro region. We believe that a patriotic brand assortment is important, especially since we serve our nation’s capital. The vast majority of all the product we sell are manufactured in Kentucky, Ohio, Tennessee, Iowa, North Carolina and Wisconsin. Thank you for shopping Bray & Scarff and supporting local jobs with American made products.