GE ®Dishwasher with Front Controls and Power Cord
Text Store for Estimated Delivery Date
Product Inquiry Form
All fields marked * are required.
Width: 24 inches
Depth: 24 inches
Energy Star: Yes
Stainless Steel Tub: No
Fully Integrated Controls: Yes
Tall Tub: Yes
Decibel Level: 59.0
Number Of Cycles: 4
Number Of Options: 5
Gets hard-to-dry items up to 3 times drier than heated dry cycles *Compared to heated dry option
1 Hr Wash
Enjoy a quality clean when you're short on time
Dedicated Silverware Jets
Get table-ready silverware thanks to powerful jets that focus on silverware baskets
Piranha Hard Food Disposer
To ensure consistently clean items, this stainless steel blade rotates at 3,600 RPM to pulverize food particles and helps to prevent large particles from clogging the wash arms
Automatic Hot Start
Provides optimal water temperature for dependable performance
Cabinet Depth Flush Install
Achieving an attractive, flush appearance that complements and blends in with cabinetry is possible with a unique design that doesn't reduce rack capacity
Built Up Floor Capable
Installation over built-up floors is simple with the ability to adjust the dishwasher height to 33-3/8" - 34-5/8"
Great for heavily soiled dishes and cookware
|App Filter - Bottle Wash||No|
|App Filter - Food Disposer||Yes|
|App Filter - Stainless Steel Interior||No|
|App Filter - Cabinet Width||Dish Traditional 24 in.|
|App Filter - Product Type||Dish Built-In Front Control|
|App Filter - WiFi Connect||Optional|
|Installation||Built-Up Floor Capable
Flush Cabinet Installation
Side or Top Mount Install Brackets Included
|Control Panel Color||Black|
|Door Appearance||Contour door|
|Door Style||Long Door|
|Warranty Notes||See written warranty for full details|
|Parts Warranty||Limited 1-year entire appliance|
|Labor Warranty||Limited 1-year entire appliance|
|POWER / RATINGS|
|Calrod Heater Watts||800/500|
|Power Connection||Power Cord - Included|
|Volts/Hertz/Amps||120v; 60Hz; 7.1A|
|ECONOMICAL / QUIET|
|Quiet Features||Quiet Water Valve
Sealed Toe Kick
|Quiet Package||59 dBA|
|Motor Type||Single Speed|
|WEIGHTS & DIMENSIONS|
|Height w/Legs Extended - Maximum Height||34.625|
|Approximate Shipping Weight||76.0|
|Height w/ Legs Retracted - Minimum Height||33.375|
|Wash System Features||Automatic HotStart
Automatic Temperature Control
Dedicated Silverware Jets
Dual Pumps and Motors
Piranha™ Hard Food Disposer with removable filter
|Style||Built-In Front Control|
|Upper Rack||Ball-Tip Tines
|Door Liner||Clean Design with Plastic|
|Rack Features||1 Piece Silverware Basket with 3 Cell Covers
|Dishwasher Control Features||1 "Clean" Cycle Progress Indicator
Last Cycle Memory
|WiFi Connect||Optional (Requires part no. PBX23W00Y0)|
|Showroom Power Mode||Yes|
|Connected Capabilities||Amazon Alexa
Amazon Dash Replenishment
The Google Assistant
|Dishwasher Drying Features||Dry Boost™
Heated Dry - On/Off
|Leveling System||4 Leveling Legs|
|Control Type||4 Touchpads
Electronic Tactile Buttons
|Number of Place Settings||Up to 14|
|Tub Type||Tall Tub|
|Number of Cycles||4|
|Wash System||500 Series|
|Dishwasher Cycles||1 Hour Wash
|Number of Options||5|
|Dishwasher Options||Child Lock
|Tub and Door Liner||Gray Plastic|
|Lower Rack||Ball-Tip Tines|
|Water Filtration System||100% Filtration with Piranha Hard Food Disposer and Removable Filter|
|Dispenser||Rinse Aid with Indicator and Adjustment|
No rebates currently available for this model.
GE Appliances strives to answer real-life needs to simplify your daily routines while defining design trends in the kitchen industry. Enjoy an upgraded look and feel of your kitchen with the ingenuity and innovation you will only find from the company that’s been redefining technology for over 100 years. With many of its products designed and engineered in America, you can shop GE appliances knowing you’re investing in the reliability of quality products and the livelihood of hard-working Americans. Always looking forward into the future, GE Appliances deliver products that perfectly align with today’s lifestyle.
- Black Stainless Steel – A sleek bold statement featuring brushed metal stainless steel finish and a glossy black hue.
- Black Slate - A deep charcoal take on stainless steel featuring a matte finish to hide fingerprints and smudges
- Slate - A warm matte alternative to stainless steel that is both smudge-proof and magnetic
- Stainless Steel – A classic, neutral tone designed for every kitchen style.
- Door-in-Door - Enjoy quick access to your family favorites and extra room for your taller items with GE’s innovative door-in-door design found in select GE Refrigerators.
- WiFi Connect - Control your appliance features, from scheduling your refrigerator’s hot water to adjusting your oven’s cook time, with Wi-Fi Connected found in GE refrigerators, ranges, wall ovens, dishwashers, washers, and dryers.
- Self-Clean with Steam Clean Option - Now you can clean your GE oven the way you want with self-clean and steam clean options. Use the steam clean feature to remove light soils or the concentrated heat of self-clean option for tougher baked-on messes.
- Heavy-Duty Agitator and Deep Rinse Cycle - Experience a cleaner wash cycle with GE Top Load Washers, featuring a heavy-duty agitator that distributes a powerful wash action and a deep rinse cycle to thoroughly remove soap residues.
- SmartDispense™ Technology - GE washers features the SmartDispense™ feature can hold up over a gallon of liquid detergent and liquid softener, removing the need for you to measure or pour detergent.
- Water Station - Pre-washing and soaking clothes is easier than ever with a built-in faucet inside GE washers which dispenses water and detergent for an even cleaner wash.
COVID-19 impact on manufacturing
Appliance factories in the USA are dealing with a variety of pandemic related issues. Challenges include worker quarantines, part supplier delays, slowdowns from routine cleanings and occasionally, weeks of factory closures. Social distancing also limits how many people can work on the same assembly line, decreasing productivity. Beyond that, staffing is reduced due to some workers need to stay at home as daycare centers are closed. These challenges are unlike anything we’ve ever seen in our industry.
Priority shipping, same as the big box stores
Some customers are fooled into thinking that the home centers get product faster than a local retailers like Bray & Scarff. That’s simply false. Bray & Scarff has priority status from all our vendors. We place truckload orders for items from the factory just like the box stores. Custom order items like wall ovens and cooktops are much faster from an independent like us. Most built-in appliances ship to us in 3-5 days. The large retailers can’t match our speed.
Shop local and support American made products
Bray & Scarff is the top local and independent retailer serving the greater Washington D.C. metro region. We believe that a patriotic brand assortment is important, especially since we serve our nation’s capital. The vast majority of all the product we sell are manufactured in Kentucky, Ohio, Tennessee, Iowa, North Carolina and Wisconsin. Thank you for shopping Bray & Scarff and supporting local jobs with American made products.