- Home /
- Refrigeration /
- Side by Side Refrigerators /
- Cabinet Depth: SxS /
- Whirlpool 36-inch Wide Side-by-Side Counter Depth Refrigerator - 20 cu. ft.
Whirlpool 36-inch Wide Side-by-Side Counter Depth Refrigerator - 20 cu. ft.
ⓘ Factory Delay:Order Today for Estimated Delivery on 08/13/2020
Product Inquiry Form
All fields marked * are required.
Style: Cabinet Depth: SxS
Width: 36 inches
Depth: 24 inches
Capacity: 20 cu ft
Energy Star: No
Includes Icemaker: Yes
Number Of Shelves: 4
Includes Dispenser: Yes
Counter Depth: Yes
Sabbath Mode: Yes
Help eliminate warm spots with TotalCoverage cooling in this side-by-side counter depth refrigerator. Multi-flow vents direct fresh, chilled air to each shelf and corner for efficient refrigerator cooling. The space-saving counter depth design of this fingerprint resistant refrigerator helps you keep everything in sight and in its place, so your food stands out in a fridge that doesn't stick out.
|Cabinet Width||35-1/2 in|
|Depth Closed Excluding Handles||27-7/8 in|
|Depth Closed Including Handles||30.0 in|
|Depth Excluding Doors||23-3/4 in|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree||45-5/16 in|
|Freezer Volume||7.00 cu. ft.|
|Height To Top Of Cabinet||68-3/8 in|
|Height To Top Of Door Hinge||68-13/16 in|
|Refrigerator Volume||12.80 cu. ft.|
|Total Volume||19.8 cu. ft.|
|Configuration and Overview|
|Advance Foam Insulation||99.9% lower Global Warming Potential and Better Energy Performance|
|Number of Doors||2|
|LCD Touch Screen||No|
|Air Filter Indicator/Reset||No|
|Door Ajar/Open Alarm||Yes|
|Location of Controls||Exterior Dispenser|
|Water Filter Indicator/Reset||Yes|
|Water Filter Location||Interior|
|Lighting||Strip and Tower LED Lighting|
|Number of Interior Shelves||4|
|Freezer Number of Shelves||4|
|Dispenser Options||Control/Child Lock, Filtered Water, Filtered Ice, Favorite Fill, Night Light|
|Dispenser Type||Exterior Ice and Water|
|Types of Ice||Crushed/Cubed|
|Icemaker Location||Freezer Door|
|Energy Star® Qualified||No|
|Door Bins||3 Adjustable Full-Width|
|Shelves||3 Adjustable Full-Width Glass, 1 Fixed Full-Width Glass|
|Water Filter Part Number||EDR1RXD1|
|Style||Cabinet Depth: SxS|
No rebates currently available for this model.
Thoughtfully designed to keep the day moving, Whirlpool appliances are designed specifically with you in mind. From a range that heats up quickly so you can get tonight’s dinner done in a jiffy and a washer and dryer that efficiently remove grass stains from out of your kid’s soccer uniform, to a dishwasher that can handle all of today’s dishes, Whirlpool has the appliance to give your chores the attention they require. Discover the right appliance suites to give your family the care they need.
- Fingerprint-Resistant Black Stainless – A modern alternative to the stainless steel you already love, Whirlpool’s black stainless steel will elevate your kitchen and give it a stylish edge. Either as a statement piece or as an entire suite, this fingerprint-resistant finish will boldly stand out or seamlessly blend in.
- Fingerprint-Resistant Stainless Steel – The always fresh Whirlpool stainless steel is easy to clean, fingerprint-resistant, and smudge-proof so your refrigerator will look as remarkable on the outside as it works on the inside.
- FrozenBake™ Technology – Making a frozen meal just got even easier thanks to FrozenBake™ technology which eliminates the need to preheat so you can get back to the things you love.
- Third Level Rack – Now those hard-to-fit items have a place of their own with the Whirlpool dishwasher third level rack, offering over 35% more space so you can load more dishes while reducing the need to handwash dishware.
- Infinity Slide Shelf – Enjoy even more room in your Whirlpool refrigerator with the Infinity Slide Shelf featuring an adjustable center pane to slide back and stop at any point so you can fit and find it all.
- Wash & Dry Cycle – Never have to switch over the laundry again, you can now wash and dry their soccer uniform right there in the Whirlpool washer thanks to the Wash & Dry Cycle.
COVID-19 impact on manufacturing
Appliance factories in the USA are dealing with a variety of pandemic related issues. Challenges include worker quarantines, part supplier delays, slowdowns from routine cleanings and occasionally, weeks of factory closures. Social distancing also limits how many people can work on the same assembly line, decreasing productivity. Beyond that, staffing is reduced due to some workers need to stay at home as daycare centers are closed. These challenges are unlike anything we’ve ever seen in our industry.
Priority shipping, same as the big box stores
Some customers are fooled into thinking that the home centers get product faster than a local retailers like Bray & Scarff. That’s simply false. Bray & Scarff has priority status from all our vendors. We place truckload orders for items from the factory just like the box stores. Custom order items like wall ovens and cooktops are much faster from an independent like us. Most built-in appliances ship to us in 3-5 days. The large retailers can’t match our speed.
Shop local and support American made products
Bray & Scarff is the top local and independent retailer serving the greater Washington D.C. metro region. We believe that a patriotic brand assortment is important, especially since we serve our nation’s capital. The vast majority of all the product we sell are manufactured in Kentucky, Ohio, Tennessee, Iowa, North Carolina and Wisconsin. Thank you for shopping Bray & Scarff and supporting local jobs with American made products.