- Home /
- Refrigeration /
- Top Mount Refrigerators /
- Top Freezer /
- GE ®ENERGY STAR® 11.6 cu. ft. Top-Freezer Refrigerator
4.7 3 Reviews
GE ®ENERGY STAR® 11.6 cu. ft. Top-Freezer Refrigerator
✓ Delivery available as soon as: 07/21/2020
Product Inquiry Form
All fields marked * are required.
Style: Top Freezer
Width: 24 inches
Depth: 29 inches
Capacity: 11 cu ft
Energy Star: Yes
Includes Icemaker: Yes
Number Of Shelves: 3
Includes Dispenser: Yes
Counter Depth: No
Sabbath Mode: No
11.6 cu. ft. capacity
ENERGY STAR® qualified
Cool down your monthly utility bills by using less energy
Designed for easy operation and access
Equipped for optional icemaker
Easily accommodates the installation of an icemaker
Upfront electronic temperature controls
Controls are located in an easy-to-reach position
LED interior lighting
Spotlights foods inside making them easy to see
3 glass fresh food shelves
2 are adjustable spillproof holding up to 12 oz. of spilled liquids for easy cleanup and adjust to provide additional food-storage options
2 clear freezer door bins
Transparent shelves on the door make finding items convenient
2 clear crisper drawers
Transparent drawers make finding your favorite items quick and easy
Wire freezer step-shelf
Sturdy shelving provides additional storage for frozen foods
A streamlined design offers a clean appearance
Doors can be installed to open from the right or left, depending on space configuration
Removable door gaskets
Easily keep the refrigerator clean and ensure a good temperature seal
|Total Capacity (cubic feet)||11.6|
|Fresh Food Capacity||8.48|
|App Filter - Capacity||Refer Small & compact (16 cu. ft. and below)|
|App Filter - Product Type||Refer Top Freezer|
|App Filter - Dispenser||No|
|App Filter - Icemaker||No|
|Exterior Design||Rounded Doors|
|Door Swing||Reversible Hinges|
|Warranty Notes||See written warranty for full details|
|Parts Warranty||Limited 1-year entire appliance|
|Labor Warranty||Limited 1-year entire appliance|
|POWER / RATINGS|
|Volts/Hertz/Amps||120v; 60Hz; 15A|
|ECONOMICAL / QUIET|
|Cabinet & Door Liner||HIPS|
|Optional Icemaker Kit||IM4D, IM4LED|
|WEIGHTS & DIMENSIONS|
|Case Depth Without Door||25.625|
|Side Air Clearances||1.0|
|Depth Without Handle||28.625|
|Top Air Clearances||4.0|
|Back Air Clearances||3.0|
|Height to Top of Hinge||59.875|
|Height to Top of Case||59.375|
|Width w/Door Open 90 Degrees Incl. Handle||25.125|
|Approximate Shipping Weight||151.0|
|Depth with Door Open 90°||50.625|
|Icemaker||Optional (IM4D Ready)|
|Fresh Food Features||Interior Lighting - LED|
|Freezer Door Shelves||2 Full-Width
|Freezer Features||1 Ice Tray
Spillproof Freezer Floor
|Temperature Management Features||Air Tower|
|Defrost Type||Frost Free|
|Fresh Food Cabinet Shelves||2 Adjustable
2 Total - Glass with Trim
|Fresh Food Door Shelves||3 Full-Width Fixed
|Product Type||Top Freezer Refrigerator|
|Fresh Food Cabinet Drawers||2 Total
|Freezer Cabinet Shelves||1 F/W (3 pos.)
|Performance Features||Easily Removable Door Gaskets
Never Clean Condenser
No rebates currently available for this model.
out of 5 (3 Reviews)
High efficient appliance
Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
For a small fridge/freezer it holds a lot!
Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
GE Appliances strives to answer real-life needs to simplify your daily routines while defining design trends in the kitchen industry. Enjoy an upgraded look and feel of your kitchen with the ingenuity and innovation you will only find from the company that’s been redefining technology for over 100 years. With many of its products designed and engineered in America, you can shop GE appliances knowing you’re investing in the reliability of quality products and the livelihood of hard-working Americans. Always looking forward into the future, GE Appliances deliver products that perfectly align with today’s lifestyle.
- Black Stainless Steel – A sleek bold statement featuring brushed metal stainless steel finish and a glossy black hue.
- Black Slate - A deep charcoal take on stainless steel featuring a matte finish to hide fingerprints and smudges
- Slate - A warm matte alternative to stainless steel that is both smudge-proof and magnetic
- Stainless Steel – A classic, neutral tone designed for every kitchen style.
- Door-in-Door - Enjoy quick access to your family favorites and extra room for your taller items with GE’s innovative door-in-door design found in select GE Refrigerators.
- WiFi Connect - Control your appliance features, from scheduling your refrigerator’s hot water to adjusting your oven’s cook time, with Wi-Fi Connected found in GE refrigerators, ranges, wall ovens, dishwashers, washers, and dryers.
- Self-Clean with Steam Clean Option - Now you can clean your GE oven the way you want with self-clean and steam clean options. Use the steam clean feature to remove light soils or the concentrated heat of self-clean option for tougher baked-on messes.
- Heavy-Duty Agitator and Deep Rinse Cycle - Experience a cleaner wash cycle with GE Top Load Washers, featuring a heavy-duty agitator that distributes a powerful wash action and a deep rinse cycle to thoroughly remove soap residues.
- SmartDispense™ Technology - GE washers features the SmartDispense™ feature can hold up over a gallon of liquid detergent and liquid softener, removing the need for you to measure or pour detergent.
- Water Station - Pre-washing and soaking clothes is easier than ever with a built-in faucet inside GE washers which dispenses water and detergent for an even cleaner wash.
COVID-19 impact on manufacturing
Appliance factories in the USA are dealing with a variety of pandemic related issues. Challenges include worker quarantines, part supplier delays, slowdowns from routine cleanings and occasionally, weeks of factory closures. Social distancing also limits how many people can work on the same assembly line, decreasing productivity. Beyond that, staffing is reduced due to some workers need to stay at home as daycare centers are closed. These challenges are unlike anything we’ve ever seen in our industry.
Priority shipping, same as the big box stores
Some customers are fooled into thinking that the home centers get product faster than a local retailers like Bray & Scarff. That’s simply false. Bray & Scarff has priority status from all our vendors. We place truckload orders for items from the factory just like the box stores. Custom order items like wall ovens and cooktops are much faster from an independent like us. Most built-in appliances ship to us in 3-5 days. The large retailers can’t match our speed.
Shop local and support American made products
Bray & Scarff is the top local and independent retailer serving the greater Washington D.C. metro region. We believe that a patriotic brand assortment is important, especially since we serve our nation’s capital. The vast majority of all the product we sell are manufactured in Kentucky, Ohio, Tennessee, Iowa, North Carolina and Wisconsin. Thank you for shopping Bray & Scarff and supporting local jobs with American made products.
5 Year Extended Service Plan 100% Credit Back OptionIf you do not use your extended service plan during the 5 year time period you will receive full credit for your warranty purchase price in the form of a Bray & Scarff in store credit. Credits are applied to our regular price and are valid 12 months after the expiration of the service plan.
5 Year Extended Service Plan with $39 Deductible and 1/2 Credit Back OptionIf you do not use your extended service plan during the 3 year time period you will will receive 1/2 credit for your warranty purchase price in the form of a Bray & Scarff in store credit. Credits are applied to our regular price and are valid for 12 months after the expiration of the service plan.
Why don't we show the lower price?
Sometimes manufacturers require us to advertise products at a specific price. When we sell these items at a lower price, we are required to display the lower sale price only in the shopping cart.
You are not obligated to purchase the item by adding it to the cart and you can remove the item from the cart at anytime.